Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

13 year old girl sends 2nd guy to jail for underage sex

EvoSkins

I say the following purely on the basis that everything in that article is true:

If there is ANY justice, Jerry Dean should be in the next cell down. What a non-caring clown this guy is. He's contributing to her deliquency at the very least, even if he is the so-called father.

Wondering: Could guy #2 file civil charges against Mom and Dad? Claiming that they have a responsibility to keep their daughter from trolling for sex, and failed to live up to that responsibility, and that their failure to live up to their responsibility contributed to me being in jail for 20 years?

:evil:

[/devil's advocate]

OTOH,

Legally, it doesn't matter if the girl consented. Doesn't matter if she lied. Doesn't matter if she got him drunk and undressed him.

He's responsible (according to the law). She's not.

(To pick a slightly less extreme example: If a bartender serves somebody who's under 21, then he's guilty. Doesn't matter if the kid acted 21, or looked 21, or claimed to be 21. He's supposed to not serve them. He's supposed to expect them to lie.)

Yeah, I anticipate a legal struggle.

(And it's one of the things I really dislike about our system: The "how many facts should we conceal from the jury?" debate. Although I don't really know of a way to make it better.)

Something along the lines of this would be a good start:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0523/sex.html

So you wish harm to child that is nice, you know both men could have avoided this entanglement by engaging in less reckless behaviour

That's the difference...you consider random hookups to be reckless behavior and I don't. I hope she does this again and the next guy is HIV positive.

Plus a guys first instinct when he is trying to hit on a girl may not be to interrogate her about things like the SAT's.

So the guy is blameless right....they are both wrong. Do you want the guy to not ask her nothing and she drops the panties. The girl is freaking 13 years old. She is in Middle School not High School.

Some guys see an opportunity and catch tunnel vision and go for the score. If people showed a little more discretion you might be be able to sift through the lies. But when you are lead by your dick you can get into trouble.

No telling if these grown men got anything to pass along.

Am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact that this girl's picture is being shared.

MySpace is going to be the end of confidentiality in sex crimes' date=' I'm afraid.[/quote']

no her picture should be shared...she wasn't raped by any stretch of the imagination. She is a predator, and it should be out for all the world to see who she is so it doesn't happen again.

So the guy is blameless right....they are both wrong.

But under our current laws, the guy's going to spend the next 15 years being raped, and then he gets the words "child molester" tattooed on his forehead for the rest of his life. Counties will pass laws making it illegal for him to set foot in the county.

And the girl's name can't even be revealed in public, and is immune from prosecution.

Even if she does it again.

Maybe she'll get grounded.

no her picture should be shared...she wasn't raped by any stretch of the imagination. She is a predator, and it should be out for all the world to see who she is so it doesn't happen again.

Apparently, her parents don't have a problem with her myspace page. Not even the part where she claims to be 18 years old, and divorced.

But under our current laws, the guy's going to spend the next 15 years being raped, and then he gets the words "child molester" tattooed on his forehead for the rest of his life. Counties will pass laws making it illegal for him to set foot in the county.

And the girl's name can't even be revealed in public, and is immune from prosecution.

Even if she does it again.

Maybe she'll get grounded.

The law is tricky when it comes to this. They both are wrong. I don't think the man needs to be in jail.

But

A man can't stick his dick into anything that is open. A man needs to exercise restraint sometime in life. Just because she opens the door doesn't mean walk in.

Apparently, her parents don't have a problem with her myspace page. Not even the part where she claims to be 18 years old, and divorced.

Billboards should be done...seriously. Her picture, her name and what she did. Her parents won't stop it...then someone should.

lpermit.gif

Why didn't the dude take the time to check and see if she had one of these...with her age.... :doh:

Hindsight is 20/20 isn't it....how many people in their life at 22, had that girl staring them in the face wanting sex would take the time and ask to see some ID? :doh: seriously...NO red-blooded guy at that age would. You can say "well, I would" and I'll call you a liar.

As for asking about SAT,s college, and driving? no, that can be faked BIG time, and gotten away with.

How many times have you demanded photo ID before having sex?

lol, i am aware of how silly that sounds. But a man can't think with his dick so much taht he can't realize how young a girl is. I mean just ask her what year she graduated, or what she's doing after graduating HS... i can't imagine a 13 year old girl being able to outsmart an adult

That's the difference...you consider random hookups to be reckless behavior and I don't. I hope she does this again and the next guy is HIV positive.

what a horrible attitude:

1) you dont think its reckless behavior to hook up with random people, and more importantly

2) your wishing a horrible disease on a 13-year old girl.

if you genuinely beleive what you said, then you are a horrible human being.

Billboards should be done...seriously. Her picture, her name and what she did. Her parents won't stop it...then someone should.

obviously she needs to stop having sex with older guys, but i doubt she is seriously SCHEMEING to get guys thrown in jail. she probably likes the attentions of older guys (alot of girls do) and knows she can seduce them. she is only 13 and likely not thinking of the consequences of her actions. what she needs is serious help and counseling. if not from her parents then professionals. i'm surprised the judge didnt order anything like that for her.

obviously she needs to stop having sex with older guys, but i doubt she is seriously SCHEMEING to get guys thrown in jail. she probably likes the attentions of older guys (alot of girls do) and knows she can seduce them. she is only 13 and likely not thinking of the consequences of her actions. what she needs is serious help and counseling. if not from her parents then professionals. i'm surprised the judge didnt order anything like that for her.

someone should look into why she is after so many older men....

someone should look into why she is after so many older men....

Grown men prowl the streets....I have seen guys literally slam on brakes just to talk some girls who are obviously under age. They are wearing school uniforms and the guys are grown men. The girl may like the attention but the guys feed it with their antics.

So the guy is blameless right....they are both wrong. Do you want the guy to not ask her nothing and she drops the panties. The girl is freaking 13 years old. She is in Middle School not High School.

Some guys see an opportunity and catch tunnel vision and go for the score. If people showed a little more discretion you might be be able to sift through the lies. But when you are lead by your dick you can get into trouble.

No telling if these grown men got anything to pass along.

It's not like he just met her. He had a reasonable assumption that she was 18 from her myspace page. If he met her at the mall and never had s/w her before then I could understand pleading ignorance shouldnt be an excuse. But he was deliberately lied to.

It's just like someone who knowingly has HIV but lies about it. So should everyone ask for results of a HIV test before having sex? (I know a response will be use a condom etc.. but condoms break) In that case the person with HIV gets charged.

I also think you are blinded by the fact this girl is 13. She isnt some innocent little girl. She has done this before and will continue to do so.

Grown men prowl the streets....I have seen guys literally slam on brakes just to talk some girls who are obviously under age. They are wearing school uniforms and the guys are grown men. The girl may like the attention but the guys feed it with their antics.

I'm not trying to give the guys responsible some sort of out. I'm simply stating that among terrible parenting, this needs more of a psychological evaluation. I mean, "just a slut" isn't really enough of a reason.

Yeah because 14 year old boys just aren't interested in hooking up. If you ask me her behavior suggests that she's intending to get people in trouble. It's a conquest for her. She misleads them and then announces the truth and thus gaining power over them... lest they wind up in prison. I'd be interested to know how many didn't turn themselves in and what she's getting from them.

Archived