Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talents you wish you had

skinsfan07

It seems that i can do most anything with my hands pretty well. Although, i am not a master at one particular thing, i find i am above average with anything involved with sports or my hands.

So i guess i would need most help with the basic fundamentals of learning and the quest for higher knowledge. Is being smart a talent? Thats what i wish i was good at. :laugh:

the ability to NOT fight something to the death.

oh yeah, and I want jedi mind control...lol

because most likely, i wont ever give in so it will be better to make you give up first..

"you dont want to fight me"

"this isnt the fight youre looking for"

"i dont wanna fight him"

"this isnt the fight im looking for"

I wish I could speak a few different languages. Like 4 or so :)

Languages are very hard work for me. Doesn't come naturally at all. Some people can pick them up easily

Also, I've always wished I could shred on a Fender Strat. Or any guitar for that matter

hmm.i have to say there are a couple things that come to mind instantly.

play soccer and be able to do parkour

sing

draw

and break dance

damn that would be so sweet if you were a traceur and during some break in your parkour run go right into break dancing.haha

Soo... you want to be french? ;)

My favorite was "You don't need to see my identification. I'm old enough to buy beer."

Reminds me of a story of a buddy of mine. And I am sure every group of friends has one guy who tried the "Jedi mind trick" to buy beer underage

The clerk at 7-11 laughed so hard he let my friend buy it

also I wish I was like 6'5. Only because I'ma very good quarterback. But my height (I'm only 5'8) has stopped me from being a very very good qb.

BS. I don't say that to be ignorant to you. Athletic QB's are everywhere. Yes, 5'8 is kinda short but in no way should it make an 18 year old say it ruined my ability as a QB.

I wish I could underline, bold, italicize, and

• bullet
  • point

like Larry.

Perhaps, someday, you may achieve the wisdom to embed bullet points within bullet points, my disciple.

(And I seem to remember that there used to be a tag for creating a horizontal line, but I can't remember what it is/was.)

I wish I had the skills to cheat on my wife, live a secret life of lies, sex, and personal gratification of epic proportions, and feel great about myself all the while.

I can't do it.

But damn, some people can - and I think they're having all of the fun :) Being a good guy is overrated :laugh:

Well, I already had my imaginary one. So for reals, I wish I could express myself in writing. Ocassionaly, when I'm passionate and knowledgable about something I see glimpses of good writing in myself but it's fleeting. I love to read and recognize and appreciate good writing. I am really envious of people who can do that well.

I wish I could be charming, even when surrounded by complete strangers. For some reason, I've always been a beacon of awkwardness...

But I guess I can congratulate myself on having an iota of musical talent -- from the responses on this thread, it sounds like I have something to be proud of!

also I wish I was like 6'5. Only because I'ma very good quarterback. But my height (I'm only 5'8) has stopped me from being a very very good qb.

Wait a second ... height is a talent? Then I really need some practice ... (5'6")

Archived