Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talents you wish you had

skinsfan07

This could get interesting.

If there was any 1 talent that you could have, that you don't have now, what would it be? Explain why this would be your talent too.

Mine would be singing. Let's face it, all girls love a guy who can sing. Hell look at Seal, he married Heidi Klum and looks like a seal! lol We know it wasn't his looks that got her. The man can sing.

:laugh:

I'd like to be able to play a musical instrument..preferably drums...b/c it looks like a cool thing to be able to do...and to be able to draw(sketch if you will)...b/c I like to look at sketches, paintings and such..and think it would be so cool!.

This could get interesting.

If there was any 1 talent that you could have, that you don't have now, what would it be? Explain why this would be your talent too.

Mine would be singing. Let's face it, all girls love a guy who can sing. Hell look at Seal, he married Heidi Klum and looks like a seal! lol We know it wasn't his looks that got her. The man can sing.

:laugh:

hahaha... I convinced this kid in highschool that Seal calls himself "Seal" because a seal bit his face, and that's why he has that scar.

ummm, mine would be.... To have the ability to fix things... Or be more handy with tools... My dad can literally fix anything.... I wish I could do that. Then I would have to ask him to fix my car lol.

hahaha... I convinced this kid in highschool that Seal calls himself "Seal" because a seal bit his face, and that's why he has that scar.

ummm, mine would be.... To have the ability to fix things... Or be more handy with tools... My dad can literally fix anything.... I wish I could do that. Then I would have to ask him to fix my car lol.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's hilarious!!!

I'd like to be able to play a musical instrument..preferably drums...b/c it looks like a cool thing to be able to do...and to be able to draw(sketch if you will)...b/c I like to look at sketches, paintings and such..and think it would be so cool!.

oh hellz yea drawing would be awesome too.

Another one I would love to have would be to be able to pop lock/break dance. Like Chris Brown. hahaha

I wish I was a GM in chess. I was actually well on my way to a master's rating, but the USCF took away some of my rating points (when they accidentally created two ratings for me) so I quit playing tournament chess. :(

Though, maybe that isn't what the OP was looking for as a reply.

I wish I could fly a plane!

ummm, mine would be.... To have the ability to fix things... Or be more handy with tools...

Took my answer. I mean, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to fixing things but I get frustrated very easily. My brother works 6 months out of the year down here and I always have a list of things I need him to do. :laugh:

I have a lot of talents, I can draw, paint, write, I'm funny, etc. But what I'd really wish is that I could have a musical gift... I can play music, but I really have to work at it while I'm playing to be mediocre. (and I think I'm giving myself a bit of credit in even saying I'm mediocre.)

I'd love to have innate musical talent.

~Bang

I wish I was a GM in chess. I was actually well on my way to a master's rating, but the USCF took away some of my rating points (when they accidentally created two ratings for me) so I quit playing tournament chess. :(

Join chess.com - it's full of GM-wannabes, including me. :)

Jedi powers

Co-worker used to me on a e-mail mailing list, that mailed out a "Top 10" list a day. One of them was "Top 10 scenes from the life of the young Darth Vader". (To coincide with the announcement of the Star Wars prequils.)

My favorite was "You don't need to see my identification. I'm old enough to buy beer."

Archived