Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michelle Obama: America is ‘Just Downright Mean’

Westcoastskinfan

That's awesome. No wonder he's got all the ladies screaming :laugh:

Edit: Just realized... come September everyone will think you are Zguy in homage to our new coach. Kind of cool.

We'll have to change Zoony's name to Zorny.

I love it...she is a trainwreck near a microphone. They had better muzzle her good, once O'Reilly & co. get ahold of this they will just fan the flames.

That kind of negative talk about America will not play well in the heartland.

I think she's RIGHT about everything she said. What was so wrong about this again?

You think she's right about it?

Everyones entitled to their opinions, and while you and Michelle can go have a little "America is an awful place" circle jerk, I don't think you two should be offended that people have the gall to disagree with you ;)

For Barack Obama being all positive and stuff, his wife sure seems to have a different take on things...

I like how she complains about her school loans after attending Harvard, Seriously? Don't go to Harvard if you don't want excessive amounts of school loans.
That is only where she got her law degree. She got her undergrad from Princeton. So, 2 Ivy League schools she had to go to and she complains about the student loans? I bust my ass every day, and go to school at night. She can kiss my ass.

Besides, they made over $450,000 in 2005 just in salary. Plus close to $590,000 in earning from his book. How the hell she can try to come off as struggling like the poor in this country is beyond me.

:doh:

That is only where she got her law degree. She got her undergrad from Princeton. So, 2 Ivy League schools she had to go to and she complains about the student loans? I bust my ass every day, and go to school at night. She can kiss my ass.

Besides, they made over $450,000 in 2005 just in salary. Plus close to $590,000 in earning from his book. How the hell she can try to come off as struggling like the poor in this country is beyond me.

Yeah but they were just BAAAAAARELY getting by until Barack wrote his best selling books.

I know, maybe Obama should just hang it up and become the next Joel Osteen.

Oh no...I put nothing past Hillary

She would kill-Bill if she thought it would help her be POTUS.

McCain does not want to go there but the the GOP swiftboat machine might try it. If they do you can expect to see Cindy McCain's past brought up.

Oooooo the evil GOP "Swiftboat machine" Because the libs would never do something like that. Cough, cough... "gerneral betray us" :rolleyes:

Wow, this woman is crazy!

"We have become a nation of struggling folks who are barely making it every day"

Tell that to the other 5.5 billion people on earth! Wow, she truly is stupid!

This is what never ceases to amaze me about liberals, they have such a massive sense of entitlement. Money doesn't grow on trees, people have to go out and bust their asses to EARN it. These libs seem to think that just because you are born in the USA you deserve to be a millionaire. Utterly rediculous! This also shows what a closed worldview they have, they have absolutley no concept of what a struggle life is on this planet. I'm sorry, even the homeless drug addicts on the street in the USA have a FAR BETTER life than the VAST MAJORITY of the people who live on this earth and Americans are far better off now than they have ever been.

Who said that she was complaining about her college loans or her income? You probably were too lazy to read my post so you missed my suggestion to read the article, which leaves you no choice but to continue to find this topic "beyond you".

Yeah but they were just BAAAAAARELY getting by until Barack wrote his best selling books.

I know, maybe Obama should just hang it up and become the next Joel Osteen.

I hope this is sarcasm.

She was making like $180,000/year before he wrote his book. And they lived in a $1.6M home.

Wow, this woman is crazy!

Tell that to the other 5.5 billion people on earth! Wow, she truly is stupid!

As someone who works in advertising I can tell you that this is a calculated tactic that all candidates use. They are selling the idea that they can make your life better but first they have to convince you just how much your life sucks without their help and guidance. :laugh:

You know, I don't follow a lot of this stuff personally. But I find it funny that people want someone in office that is for the people and that does what is best for the American citizens. Yet, when someone comes out and speaks as a normal person would speak, and not as a political figure would, they get ripped for it.

Is it just me, or is there some real irony going on here?

Who said that she was complaining about her college loans or her income? You probably were too lazy to read my post so you missed my suggestion to read the article, which leaves you no choice but to continue to find this topic "beyond you".
I read all 10 pages. And she clearly comments about how they "just got out of debt a few years ago". Yet nowhere does she comment on the amount of money they make each year. And to tie it to a JMS thread from yesterday, they are in the top 10% tax bracket. So they obviously aren't shouldering their fair share of the tax burden!:laugh:

To take on that much debt by attending 2 Ivy League schools and then ***** about how expensive they are is hyocritical. Go to South Carolina, pay in-state tuition, and then go to good law school. She did not have to attend Princeton and Harvard.

You know, I don't follow a lot of this stuff personally. But I find it funny that people want someone in office that is for the people and that does what is best for the American citizens. Yet, when someone comes out and speaks as a normal person would speak, and not as a political figure would, they get ripped for it.

Is it just me, or is there some real irony going on here?

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Welcome to the national stage, Obamas, where every little thing you say is twisted and mutated into nasty little soundbytes.

Michelle needs to learn to adapt to this type of scrutiny because right now she's getting crushed every time she speaks.

You think she's right about it?

Everyones entitled to their opinions, and while you and Michelle can go have a little "America is an awful place" circle jerk, I don't think you two should be offended that people have the gall to disagree with you ;)

For Barack Obama being all positive and stuff, his wife sure seems to have a different take on things...

I didn't say I was offended by anyone disagreeing with me.

I just think she's right about this country doing poorly lately. It needs a new direction... people are being guided by fear, etc.

About 80% of the country agrees though that we are going the wrong way now. But the other 20% are entitled to their opinion. :)

Archived