Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the funniest last name you've come across?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

The funniest last name I've come across is Mike Hunt. He worked with me when I was 20. Everybody would give him **** and he was pretty quiet. I dunno if it had to do with being picked on. He was pretty popular, though. People always used to call him "Kunt". He'd just smile and lower his head, but dude was nice and cool.

yeah i knew a guy from high school... a skinny kid too... was kind of skinny wuss looking kid in high school i think someone was telling that the dude is sporting all these tattoos and stuff..

I briefly dated a girl in college who's last name was Glass****. She couldn't wait to get married and get rid of that. Personally, I felt worse for her brother. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe his name was Buddy. Buddy Glass****...I might have killed my parents. He was a nice guy though.

I also had a black man named Mr. White who was one of my teachers. 7th grade shop class.

phoward did you go to fred lynn? i used to live in woodbridge when i was a kid and i had a mr white in sixth grade.

Damn, my 5th grade teacher was a black man named Mr.White too..Thats weird.
I also had a black man named Mr. White who was one of my teachers. 7th grade shop class.

Wonder if it was the same guy. I was in 5th grade in 1978 and went to Eva Turner Elementary School in Waldorf. His first name was Norman. Hell of a nice guy, but we ran roughshod all over him. :D It was his first year teaching and I cannot honestly say I learned anything that year and I was an A-B student. :laugh: He was in over his head. I feel sorry for him decades later. :(:silly:

phoward did you go to fred lynn? i used to live in woodbridge when i was a kid and i had a mr white in sixth grade.

I grew up in Woodbridge, didnt go to Fred Lynn. There was a teacher at C.D.Hylton who was african american and his last name was Black. His family was on the "Amazing Race" show a few years back and they called them the Black family :laugh::doh:

Archived