Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the funniest last name you've come across?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

I originally made this thread to ask if you'd change your name if it wasn't comfortable to have. But now feel free to list the worst names you've come across.

Would you change your last name if it was Fagg, Kuntz, Buttram, Weiner, or Balls? How far would you be able to be comfortable with it? If your last name was Buttcrack or Chickencrap, would you keep your name?

I know you should have pride and honor in your last name, but I don't think adjusting it would hurt. Names like Weiner, Kuntz, and Buttram...I'm sorry but I'd have to adjust that so I don't have people overreacting when they hear my name.

So basically you are saying you are insecure ?

No, I just think I wouldn't want to hear people's crap all day. I know I know, just learn to brush it off and be the bigger man, and I think I could live with the last name Gay or Butts (unless my first name was Cemore), but Kuntz and Weiner? I think I'd change those to at least Kantz or Weinstead.

I used to know a guy with the last name Weiner when I was a kid, and as I recall, no one really made fun of him about it. A new guy occasionally would, but Mike was just always so cool with everyone that it never really happened twice while I was around.

Then when we were all about 14 he hit the longest home run I had ever seen anyone our age hit against our arch rivals (District Heights) and I never heard anyone make a joke about it again.

I can still see that ball flying.

~Bang

The funniest last name I've come across is Mike Hunt. He worked with me when I was 20. Everybody would give him **** and he was pretty quiet. I dunno if it had to do with being picked on. He was pretty popular, though. People always used to call him "Kunt". He'd just smile and lower his head, but dude was nice and cool.

Guest ComebackKing
That's a very common last name that was around way before the term came out. I've never thought of the name "Johnson" and associated it with the primary male organ.
There's a guy (I think college basketball or something)

Harry Johnson.

That's a very common last name that was around way before the term came out. I've never thought of the name "Johnson" and associated it with the primary male organ.

no irony in this statement.

but seriously the funniest name i have ever seen was a german guy named holger dink.

coming in a very close second was a congressman named richard sweat. the funniest part of his name was when he was running for office he actually refered to himself as dick sweat

Archived