Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Radio: NO LEADING CANDIDATES!

2006Skins

I'm listening to Redskins Radio, according to Bram, who said he spoke to several sources, this is noone's job to lose...

Said Jim Mora Jr got the same treatment as everyone else, including Meeks right now.

Gregg Williams had 4 interviews; but only because he is local. Otherwise they would've had 1 very long interview. But because he is in the area and works for the Redskins, they just broke it up into 4 shorter interviews.

Added that "A plane" from the Redskins picked up Jim Mora Jr, but Snyder was not with him. Mentioned the thread on ES tracking Redskins One but can't verify who's in it.

Just thought I would share the clarity...

Or the lack thereof!! :silly:

Kidding, thanks for the scoop. I figured GW had the inside track, but it looks like that's not the case.

:laugh:

I did breathe a little easier knowing that Mora had the same treatment as the others...

But they said that PUBLICLY noone has the inside track. So Gregg could still have the inside track..... The public just won't know about it. :D

I'm listening to Redskins Radio, according to Bram, who said he spoke to several sources, this is noone's job to lose...

Said Jim Mora Jr got the same treatment as everyone else, including Meeks right now.

Gregg Williams had 4 interviews; but only because he is local. Otherwise they would've had 1 very long interview. But because he is in the area and works for the Redskins, they just broke it up into 4 shorter interviews.

Added that "A plane" from the Redskins picked up Jim Mora Jr, but Snyder was not with him. Mentioned the thread on ES tracking Redskins One but can't verify who's in it.

Just thought I would share the clarity...

But Greg and Dan did have a very LONG interview on Monday. Supposedly it took all day. no other coach had that kiind of interview. I really think Mora will come out as the winner, unless Cowher is blowing smoke and we sign him.

Don't just give GW anything...

Russ Grimm - Head Coach

Ron Meeks - Assistant Head Coach for defense

Please don't

Why do you both feel that we would be better off without Williams. Don't just say we shouldn't give him the job, give reasons that support you thinking this way or just don't post on this topic.

what do you think it will do to team morale if Williams doesn't get the job? Almost everyone on the team wants williams. Will they play worse next year? better? who knows.

It doesn't matter these are professionals not college players. Dan has to hire the person that has the best chance of success with the team, and like it or not that may not be Greg Williams.

Archived