Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man eats girlfriend

rumpshakers

I mean, I've eaten my girlfriend before too. I don't see anyone making a big deal about it ... oh wait, you're talking about something completely different. :doh:

**** you for me being a visual thinker :laugh:

A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.
what is up with idiots committing these crimes then calling the police to tell them about it. how stupid are these people? do they not realize the police will come and stop them? or do they just want to go to jail?

So does this guy happen to go by the name "Tastes Like Chicken"?

:laugh::laugh:

but what that guy did was ****ed up. Especially this part......

When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a fork sticking out of some human flesh sitting on a plate on the kitchen table.

:puke:

what is up with idiots committing these crimes then calling the police to tell them about it. how stupid are these people? do they not realize the police will come and stop them? or do they just want to go to jail?

most want the fame, or infamy rather.

they want to be "remembered"

Obviously very psychologically disturbed and probably wanted attention and to die.

Archived