Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man eats girlfriend

rumpshakers

WTF? What's with all the jokes? This poor girl was cooked and possibly eaten, and people are joking about it... sick. I don't think you would be laughing if it was your mother or sister.

On a side note.. what's with all these gruesome threads today? People cooking girlfriends, puppies, and killing their children? Sometimes I wish I was as naive as I was when I was 5. This world can be a disturbing place. :(

WTF? What's with all the jokes? This poor girl was cooked and possibly eaten, and people are joking about it... sick. I don't think you would be laughing if it was your mother or sister.

On a side note.. what's with all these gruesome threads today? People cooking girlfriends, puppies, and killing their children? Sometimes I wish I was as naive as I was when I was 5. This world can be a disturbing place. :(

I don't think it's a case of being naive, I think it's got to do with the fact that the internet makes sick **** like this being known. 20 years ago, you wouldn't hear about this. The internet just makes it easier for word to spread.

As far as the jokes, I believe that stuff like this is so far out of the realm of what most people deem normal, that jokes are easy to make. Yes it's disgusting and no one would wish this on anyone...but it's so outlandish that jokes are easy to make.

I mean, I've eaten my girlfriend before too. I don't see anyone making a big deal about it ... oh wait, you're talking about something completely different. :doh:
That is disgusting.

Sick.

Makes me want to vomit.

Gross.

I agree...Joe you are disgusting....no one wants that visual... :doh:

:laugh:

Archived