Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR * Cowher Next Coach: Says Cerrato * RUMOR (M.E.T.)

Frediemac

I wonder if someone can come up with a stat of how many playoff appearances to super bowl wins ratio. He had probably had 10 #1 seed teams in pittsburgh too so that number 6th seed dont mean anything.

He also coached a team in a small market and didn't have a whole lot of help in terms of financial resources thrown in to keep a roster in tact. Especially early on, he lost a lot of big time players and still kept that team competitive.

And unlike Marty he actually did win a Superbowl. Hell, he's been to a couple.

He also coached a team in a small market and didn't have a whole lot of help in terms of financial resources thrown in to keep a roster in tact. Especially early on, he lost a lot of big time players and still kept that team competitive.

And unlike Marty he actually did win a Superbowl. Hell, he's been to a couple.

...and since he was hired how many Super Bowls and playoff appearances have we made. He's taken his teams to 5-6 AFC championships. A couple of those losses I remember were not at all his fault. I know alot of people are ****ing saying that he can't win the big one, but I'd rather have a shot at the big game on a yearly basis than flounder at 6-10 or 8-8 and borrowing the Chicago Cubs motto.

Not saying I want him in particular, but I'l definitly support him if he is hired.

I think Cowher would be a great coach here but it would easily put us into a rebuilding stage. Clinton I think would be gone cause Betts fits his system more. If we want to win now I think you have to go with either Williams or Saunders. Gregg is in a position to do what Belichick did, having a failure in his first coaching go around. Learning under a legend and then becoming one yourself.

I think Cowher would be a great coach here but it would easily put us into a rebuilding stage. Clinton I think would be gone cause Betts fits his system more. If we want to win now I think you have to go with either Williams or Saunders. Gregg is in a position to do what Belichick did, having a failure in his first coaching go around. Learning under a legend and then becoming one yourself.

I don't think you are right about Clinton not fitting. Dude does everything you can ask of a running back. To me that's a crazy comment to make.

Archived