Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

So, what's Conor's best strategy, to give him the best possible chance at winning ?

I'm no boxing expert, but both of these guys are known for counter-punches, right. And Conor doesn't have to worry about an "offensive onslaught" from Floyd, based on his style.

So, maybe instead of being aggressive (and wasting energy on flailing misses),, is it in Conor's best interest to lay back, and wait for Floyd to come to him, to land one of his own counters ?

I know it won't be easy with Floyd's signature movement, but Conor is also known for his accuracy. So if Conor studies film of Floyd's movement, and maybe he can predict which way Floyd's head will bob, and land one his accurate strikes where the head is going, as opposed to where it is at the time ?

Just throwing my (amateur) thoughts around. I'm not at all suggesting Conor has a realistic chance of winning. But just for the sake of a creative debate, entertaining the challenge of "how" he might do it, based on that minuscule chance that exists.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Connor has NO CHANCE! I like him, but Floyd rarely gets hit from good to great boxers. No way a complete amateur like Connor doesn't get clowned in the ring. This is nothing but a money grab from the both of them. I'll catch it a sports bar. No way, I'm dropping $100 on this. I hope it at least has a decent undercard. 

Connor's only chance is for Floyd to show his age and for Connor to land a 1-hitter quitter. 

• Like 1

He doesn't have my respect because he didn't fight the best when they were at their best. 

He's great for Floyd, but has been horrible for boxing. And what's almost as bad is that his fans have taken on his persona. They don't want to see him anywhere near Crawford or Spence. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You wouldn't have said that had Manny beat him and not lost, and had an owee in the process

That's your response? I said that many times before Manny fought him.