Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Is this the 1st sign that "Money" doesn't have as much money as he claims?

He wants to wait until the McGreggor fight to pay his taxes from 2015.

I'm just going on common sense here. If he has all this money, Stephen A even implies that he's worth a BILLION SMH, he shouldn't have any problems paying TODAY. 

I guess Floyd has money problems. lmao

• Like 1

IRS dont play!  He got problems. Comes from all those leeches and him overextending himself financially. That Connor check is gonna be nice, but he'll be in the same predicament again in a few years. What's that saying, "a fool and his money are soon parted." The 30 for 30 on him is gonna be crazy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I for one am absolutely shocked that a man who may or may not be able to read is having problems managing a nine digit fortune

And this is another misconception of Floyd. That he's a smart business man. If he were, he'd have the best people handling his money when it comes to taxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

And this is another misconception of Floyd. That he's a smart business man. If he were, he'd have the best people handling his money when it comes to taxes.

not sure I would go that far

you can be smart and reckless at the same time

I'll go in with a few people and order it. I tried the sports bar thing once and wound up spending about as much as I would have if I'd ordered it after the cover charge and food and drink.