Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Tri tip about to come out of oven, picking up a tray of lumpia from the local filipino joint on my way to relatives house for the fight.

All the BS is just about over.  I hope everyone has a swell time tonight no matter the outcome.

Will see you all back here either post-fight tonight or tomorrow.

Hoping to find an online stream of the fight. No way am I spending that kinda money.

Hoping to find an online stream of the fight. No way am I spending that kinda money.

wtf is wrong with this site? lolol

I am guessing you can not pay the $100 to watch the fight online right? The person I was going to watch the fight with wants to go to a bar and I don't have cable at the moment.  

Pretty sure that you can't. You didn't want to just go to Buffalo Wild Wings ? Better off trying to find a smaller bar to watch because it will be a lower cover charge. Late now...everyone has taken the good seats I am sure.

Nothing wrong with setting records.

He's got kids to feed. :P

Still kind of annoying that a guy that talented only cares about the money. Don't get me wrong, make your money but atleast talk about the fight like its a fight, not just a payday.

You never noticed that he likes to brag ?

Ali

Jordan

Kobe

Tyson

Ray Lewis

Etc.,

Plenty to name.

Of course I noticed it, I just thought this fight would be a little different. He doesn't even seem to care, just concerned about the money. All he talks about is the money. He's like a robot.

It is different...he has barely done the antics that he does typically.

He's just making a statement about making it the first 9 figure fight.

But of course the money is a huge factor.

No different than Revis. Revis is simply not as big of a star.