Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I read it. Just gamesmanship. The fight IS NOT in jeopardy. Come May 2, Floyd will get his ass handed to him.

When you thought Floyd was the hold up, you quickly jump to insult. When it appears Arum is still reluctant to get the ball rolling, it's "gamesmanship".

I really wanna have u on some type of video chat just as the 12th is coming to a close so I can see your face as the decision is read. I'm sure your reaction will be absolutely priceless

Sorry I do realize that the article is crazy long but here is the excerpt a group of us were debating. Bringing up points about how he's viewed to the general public as a saint, etc:

It was Roach who taught Pacquiao to stop leaning so hard on his left hand, but it’s still the left we watch and wait for, the arm that carries “knockout power.” That’s the arm on which you can read the names of Pacquiao’s wife and four of his children: Jimuel, Michael, Princess, Queen. There’s also Israel, whom he hasn’t gotten around to adding, and Emman, whom he never will.

According to Emman’s mother, Joanna Rose Bacosa, she met Pacquiao while working as a receptionist at a hotel in Manila. She claims that he was “extremely pleased” to hear she was pregnant and persuaded her to quit her job. He paid her maternity bills when she gave birth in 2004, and was “beside himself with joy” to find it was a boy, until, she claims, he cut them off without explanation. She also claims that he threatened to kidnap the child if she did not keep his paternity quiet. Bacosa filed a lawsuit in 2006, including in her statement a posed, smiling family photo of herself, Pacquiao, and a small boy with Pacquiao’s wide mouth.

“I am asking permission to keep my silence,” reads Pacquiao’s bizarre counter-affidavit, which hints at an affair but complains about the complaint. “If I really am the father of the child, I have given more than enough financial support to her … It’s as if they don’t know that this complaint brings with it problems to a boxer’s career.”

Isn't Pacquiao's infidelity well known? What's the point?

The point is his counter-suit. The debate has very little to do with his infidelity but that is also part of it as well. The threats of kidnapping the child, the fact that he made her quit her job yet only paid her hospital bills and felt that alone was sufficient, the counter suit basically saying to go away because this will interrupt his boxing career....

I mean it goes on and on. But I know one thing, had it been Mayweather instead of Pacquiao then I'm sure the flood gates would've opened up extra wide coming from you. Yet you just blatantly dismiss this filth from your idol smh

Rexx, if I dug up something on Hayman or Ellerbe from 2004, you'd have a fit. Some of you don't even like current stuff being brought up on Mayweather.

I'd be called a hater.

Edited by DM72

Does anyone know any good venues in the DMV that will be showing the fight on May 2? I think Dave and Busters had a special but I believe that has been shut down......

Yea I know a few. What area specifically?? Also D&B isn't shut down. There's still one in Arundel, one in White Flint, and one being built in Capitol Heights.

I mean it goes on and on. But I know one thing, had it been Mayweather instead of Pacquiao then I'm sure the flood gates would've opened up extra wide coming from you. Yet you just blatantly dismiss this filth from your idol smh

Of course because Mayweather is a woman beater and threatened to kill one baby momma and his three kids.  Got convicted and got off easy because Vegas makes a **** ton of money off of his fights.  

I hope he get's KO'd in the first round, though I know that won't happen.  

I will be so glad when this **** show is over.

There is nothing worse than a casual sports fan who suddenly becomes a "boxing expert" when a big fight happens.

Not sure if you're talking about me or not.  Not a boxing expert by any means.  I just don't like Mayweather at all, great fighter and fun to watch over the years, just don't like him in general, never really have.  So, I hope Pac wins.  

Don't be like my good buddy DM and allow blind hate to cloud your judgement lol. I could post **** about Manny, Freddie and who ever else but it's all OUTSIDE the ring. You can dislike Floyd outside the ring all day long but you don't watch both these guys fight and believe Manny will win do you?? Sounds more like you're hoping Manny wins because of a disdain you have for Floyd. Here's a racist vid of Freddie Roach, does that mean you don't like him as a trainer??

http://bossip.com/1134678/breaking-new-video-exposes-freddy-roach-manny-pacquiao-trainer-as-racist-howdy-ners-f-mexicans-jews-video/?awesm=awe.sm_aMAWk