Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I an idiot, too nice or neither

Isifhan

I wouldn't have opened the door in the first place. Unless she was ultra-hot, of course. :D

If you gave her your number or got hers, she wouldn't remember a damned thing about you the next day anyway.

As for some of the other stuff... Who would really be SERIOUSLY interested in boning a wasted girl who randomly wandered up to his building's front door right off the street? I'd stay so far away from that. I'm assuming you're a guy who has options, so there are plenty of slightly less insane ways to get your hump on. Normal girls are more than crazy enough.

There was really never a question of bringing her back to my place or anything, more along the lines of I should have stayed at the party. But yeah even if I did give her my number I'm guessing there was about a .01% chance of her even remembering how she got to the party. Doesn't mean there weren't other chicks at the party who were less inebriated though :laugh:

and score for the evil monkey. thats awesome.

but as for the post. yeah, like a bunch of others said. you did the right thing. but you probably shoulda stayed at the party for a bit, at least.

though the same thing, sorta, happened to me a couple months ago. downtown with my friend and this girl stops next to me and about falls over. now there are bottles and crap on the floor and spilled beer and all, so i held her up. then she starts dancing with me. and then her friend (a female) shows up and takes her away. a bit later, the drunk girl comes back and starts dancing again. and it ended up that my friend knew the drunk girls friend, but she didnt know i was there with my friend. cuz she kept trying to block me. even though there was no way i was doing anything with the girl, cuz even if i wanted to, its against my programming to hook up with a drunk girl. so i was just basically keeping her on her feet and from passing out.

so yeah. nothing ever came from that. and she didnt really remember me the next day. and now she is dating this dude i went to high school with. so that sux. cuz she was about an 11 out of 10

You know where her friend lives so if you really want to see her again get her number from him. That being said - if you didn't have any plans for the evening then yea you should have stuck around. You don't have to hook up if you don't want to take advantage, because that still had all the makings for a very interesting evening. But if she was hot, then yea, you are way too nice.

2003539473104265886_rs.jpg

I'd have hit that in the elevator. she hit on you, how's that "taking advantage". It's amazing what this world has come too, in the old days all of that came under the catagory of "free love". Some day, when you get older your memories will mainly consist of that stuff you didn't hit, unless of course you have a 100 or so memories of the ones that you did, but judging from the poll here not too long ago, there's not many of you that will :silly:

You did the right thing. I wouldn't have stayed at the party either, simply because I didn't know the people and the whole thing sounded frustrating. I have been drunk off my ass many a time, but I never got dillusional and couldn't tell my cell phone from a camera.

That chick sounded like she was on something. In the long run, you probablly saved yourself a lot of hastle.

I think you did the right thing too. I probably would have done the same. The only thing differently I might have done if I was feeling paranoid (you said you were worried about it being some kind of set up) was call her a cab, but you thought it was just up the block.

it could go either way, I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. I probably woulda made out with her in the elevator, but then stopped and left like you did at the party. Something just screamed weird and you wouldn't have known what she had if she gets drunk like that to walk around and doesn't know where she's goin.

I carry a gun. I would have shot her and maybe the dog.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't even want to know what you'd have done to either of them after shooting them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that is a great story... I probably would have done the same thing... although I would assume someone in the apt. would have had a pen and paper

I like the part about her trying to call her friends with the camera

You are an idiot.

You should have stayed and had a drink at least. Her friends owed that to you for getting her where she needed to be safely. You missed out on "potential future investments" (what I call it) by not mingling a little.

Certainly regarding this girl, you did the right thing in my mind. Only mess up was not getting the digits (as far as she is concerned).

Archived