Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I an idiot, too nice or neither

Isifhan

Any chick who has her brains so scrambled that she thinks her camera is a phone probably doesn't have a much upside as far as investment goes. I don't care how good she looks.

Not saying she was worth the "investment", but as I am sure you have heard over the years... ' It's not what you know, it's who you know'.

Knowing her may have... presented you with several investment options, with potential upside for gain.

This may be one of those stories where actually doing the right thing paid off and is not some story we are reading in the paper. Who knows, your next post could have been from jail for so called rape if you had taken it the other way.

You did the right thing!

You did the right thing by not hooking up with her because she was drunk and you weren't, but if you had stayed at the party and gotten drunk yourself, then all bets are off. :)

Personally that's my rule. I remember going to a bar one night about 5 years ago at about midnight, just off of work, stone sober. Some good looking chick comes up to me puts her arm around me and wants a shot and was all over me.

I made the decision then to never sleep with a drunk chick unless I was wasted too. I'm not into the taking advantage of women thing.

It didn't hurt me in the long run, obviously I didn't get any that night...

Another vote for "you did the right thing".

I would have done exactly what you did up until the end. I would have stayed for that drink because:

a) I like to drink

B) I would be curious to see if any of her friends pull me aside and thank me for helping her...and see if they would tell me "she isn't usually like this" or "she is a total train wreck and this happens often".

c) after gathering info from "B" then I would decide if it is worth getting her "digits".

:2cents:

This sounds like the start of a bad j horror movie. Of course, that statement implies that there are good j horror movies, a possibility that I have yet to verify.

But you know where the party was and you can go back there and knock on the door and be like, "yo, I'm the chivalrous guy who brought that wasted broad to your christmas party that one time, can I get her digits?" If you say it just like that, they will oblige.

I carry a gun. I would have shot her and maybe the dog.

:rotflmao:

BTW, great story isihfan. For the record, I probaby would have done the exact same thing. Although I might have told her to hold on while I ate my dinner first :laugh:

you're nothing other than a nice person. The world needs more like you.

I would have done exactly what you did up until the end. I would have stayed for that drink because:

a) I like to drink

B) I would be curious to see if any of her friends pull me aside and thank me for helping her...and see if they would tell me "she isn't usually like this" or "she is a total train wreck and this happens often".

c) after gathering info from "B" then I would decide if it is worth getting her "digits".

Nice! Didn't think of that. You are truly wise in the way of random drunk chicks :applause:

a) I like to drink

:doh: :doh: I really need to think better on my feet. That would have probably the perfect thing to do.

But you know where the party was and you can go back there and knock on the door and be like, "yo, I'm the chivalrous guy who brought that wasted broad to your christmas party that one time, can I get her digits?" If you say it just like that, they will oblige.

:laugh: Hmm actually may not be such a bad idea, if all else fails maybe the chick who's party it was is hot and single yeah??

:rotflmao:

BTW, great story isihfan. For the record, I probaby would have done the exact same thing. Although I might have told her to hold on while I ate my dinner first :laugh:

you're nothing other than a nice person. The world needs more like you.

:laugh: Thanks Zoony. Seriously though that did pop into my head, especially when she started playing with the dog, I was like "man my dinner is getting cold and she's playing with this ****ing dog!!"

Nice! Didn't think of that. You are truly wise in the way of random drunk chicks :applause:

File that under...."what I REALLY learned in college"... :laugh:

:doh: :doh: I really need to think better on my feet. That would have probably the perfect thing to do.

Live and Learn....this was just another of life's experiences.

;)

Archived