Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Giants

Brave New World

I think it all depends on what happens this weekend. I mean if my Giants beat the Egirls then we pretty much have the wildcard spot in our sights. If we loose I think the game coming up between us will be a war. Either way be ready, your coming into the Meadowlands and lets just say you haven't had the greatest success there recently :P To quote LT "Let’s go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs, baby! Woo!"

I think it all depends on what happens this weekend. I mean if my Giants beat the Egirls then we pretty much have the wildcard spot in our sights. If we loose I think the game coming up between us will be a war. Either way be ready, your coming into the Meadowlands and lets just say you haven't had the greatest success there recently :P To quote LT "Let’s go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs, baby! Woo!"

Also to quote LT: "Let's do some lines!"

Giants will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Giants 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was December 24, 2005.

We have had your number.

Don't you have a game this weekend in Philly? Shouldn't you be on an Eagles board right now making predictions?

I'm always puzzled by this.

What good does it do anyone to go to an opponents board and post complete nonsense like this?

Do you honestly think your insight is even remotely valuable?

What exactly makes someone, create an account on a board for an opposing team and post something like this?

Are you demented?

Grow up.

Celebrate your mediocrity elsewhere.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that this thread creates absolutely no value to this board. What you have placed here is literally verbal diarrhea that no one wants to listen to at all.

If our offensive line is bad in the Giants game too, Strahan and Osi will destroy us. I'm hoping that they will be able to protect the QB and create holes for Portis in that game.

Did you watch the game tonight? The run blocking was shocking - again - but the pass protection was stellar especially for Collins which is good thing as he makes Mark Rypien look like Mike Vick. Props to Heyer for a great game at RT.

If they pass protect like that next week we have a chance as the Giants secondary is not good.

The running game is a puzzle - we were running well up to two or three weeks ago but at the moment it is just not there. We have to lean on Collins knowledge of the system and the passing game at the moment.

Thomas started the game but left early - did he get hurt again or was he just gassed with it being his first game speed action for weeks? If we can get him back close to 100% that will help big time.

Giants 34

Redskins 10

We have had your number.

I'm going to savor our win over the Bears not even going to think about the Gnats untill next week.

I absolutely HATE going to the Meadow lands. Hate it. We dont play well there at all. I dread to see what their defense will do to our pathetic offense line. They lead in sacks. O-line will have step up in a way uncharacteristic of what we've seen. Same with Portis.

Meadow lands is cursed.

What's the point in posting this? You're not showing your football knowledge, you're showing how much of a homer you are. Why do you feel the need to start a thread with your predictions?

It's really stupid if you stop and think about it.

There are three things that could change the outcome you predicted. One is the Giants always slump at the end of the year. Second, and this is a big if, IF Gibbs turns the offense over to Al because his boy TC is in the game, we might see a totally different philosophy. Last, no offensive turnovers and we WIN hands down.

Not only will I predict a win, we might also find Jimmy Hoffa when we tear down the goal posts.

Manning will throw 4 pics and go out of the game with a sore vagina in the 3rd.

Redskins 31

Giants 17

Giants 34

Redskins 10

We have had your number.

Archived