Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Giants

Brave New World

If you look back at that particular game, the situation was rather similar.

Past results mean nothing though. The Giants better come ready to play, because they will be facing one very rested and very pissed off opponent. If you watched the game tonight, you can see how much the players want it. You can practically taste it.

It will be a war. All I can say is I guarantee the Giants don't win by 24. If they win by 7 they will be lucky.

Giants will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Giants 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was December 24, 2005.

We have had your number.

One problem: Eli Manning is your quarterback.

Burn.

Giants will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Giants 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was December 24, 2005.

We have had your number.

"US"? Wow you play for the Giants at the age of 17? :rolleyes:

Did you also know Eli would be such a wussie of a QB when he was drafted? :D

I would agree with you, however there are 3 problems with your argument

1. She-li manning stinks

2. Aren't Ward and Jacobs injured? If so, more pressure on she-li to force balls

3. Burress is playing hurt/ with no heart. No TD's since week 6

But you never know, we have Todd Collins up against your guys FIERCE pass rush. Hope he can pull through

If you look back at that particular game, the situation was rather similar.

Past results mean nothing though. The Giants better come ready to play, because they will be facing one very rested and very pissed off opponent. If you watched the game tonight, you can see how much the players want it. You can practically taste it.

It will be a war. All I can say is I guarantee the Giants don't win by 24. If they win by 7 they will be lucky.

Brandon Jacobs will be back. Pierce will be playing with a vengeance as usual. And half your team made IR on this game. I'm sorry.

sadly we have struggled bad in the meadowlands the last few years, but again, the giants have looked like trash the past few weeks, so we have a chance at winning.

but we need to somehow duplicate what we did tonight, 4 times.

We have our own tragedy that might fuel this team to get it done, it will be a tough close game, players will be well rested and TC will have plenty of time to work with the 1st team. This is not an easy game for the gmen.. remember the Skins were told by ST's father and gf to win out and go in to the playoffs.

sadly we have struggled bad in the meadowlands the last few years, but again, the giants have looked like trash the past few weeks, so we have a chance at winning.

but we need to somehow duplicate what we did tonight, 4 times.

hopefully we kick their ass in honor of ST, the same way the kicked our ass in honor of Mara.

There is a very good chance we lose next week. We always looks horrible at Giants staidum.

And no need to let the Giants fans know what Eli has become. No need to remind them that they got Eli while the Chargers got Philip Rivers, Shawne Merriman, Nate Kaeding and Roman Oben. That's just mean.

Great another Giant troll. You know the Giants haven't really been all that impressive. The cowboys stomped them up in the Meadowlands and we played Dallas to where we could have beaten them in Dallas. I think that we have a real shot at beating the Giants next week. They got beat by the Vikings in the Meadowlands as well. The Giants do what they always do and that is play to the level of their competition. They got lucky the last time they played us. I think that it will be a different game this time.

i agree we will lose to giants

gibbs is a crappy coach, one win against bears doesnt change that.

he manages to lose more then win.

next week we will lose 28-17

I love your quote on your signature, but for the record:

"Gibbs" is capitalized (proper noun)

"Bears" is capitalized (proper noun)

"doesn't" has an apostrophe (contraction)

"He" is capitalized (Beginning of a sentence)

and

you used the wrong "than" ...

and according to the last post there are balls in your mouth.

Archived