Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Giants

Brave New World

My friends why argue with a 17 year old.

What does that have to do with anything? He brought up the argument that the giants are too hard to handle and that we can't win. They are arguing that we can. What does him being 17 have to do with the validity or worthiness of his argument, especially when you have 40 year olds starting "Campbell is done, draft a new QB" threads.

Nothing.

I'm still morning Sean Taylor! #21

The Redskins, will "finish" the season, but it certainly will NOT end in NY, Minnisota, because we have to come home to DC, to honor #21 one more time by kicking the Cowboys asses!..

Thats where im at..

:applause: right there with ya.

Giants are arguably the most ****y and biggest trash talkers in the NFL. After a win they are the one team in the NFL that you can always count on somebody from that team shooting off their mouth about how great they think they are to the NY Post or Daily News.

In fact the newspapers there like to have some fun with how the Giants do get ****y. Its been a problem there to the extent where their coach has had to publicly admonish them to win with their actions as opposed to talk.

Problem for that team is they tend to fold when they got ****y, tend to play poorly in the 2nd half of the season, and its been quite awhile since they won a playoff game.

Doesn't surprise me that one of their fans is doing some trashing talking on the board. It's quite in the spirit of that team.

Though the team has some classy players. I always liked Strahan for example. Toomer seems classy. Eli hasn't become a star but at least he's humble which is refreshing for arguably the most arrogant team in the NFL.

Archived