Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Giants

Brave New World

Brandon Jacobs will be back. Pierce will be playing with a vengeance as usual. And half your team made IR on this game. I'm sorry.

Nobody cares about Jacobs, especially Redskin fans. I can almost guarantee that us Redskins fans can agree that the Giants' best RB is out for the season (Ward).

Brandon Jacobs will be back. Pierce will be playing with a vengeance as usual. And half your team made IR on this game. I'm sorry.

You will need BJ and AP because we have Eli on our side!!!! He will be our best defensive weapon and will keep the Giant offense off the field all by himself.

I know Eli is a giant, but when he plays at home, he really likes to throw the ball to the other team.

:gaintsuck :point2sky

Why will they be pumped up? They really have nothing to play for. They're not catching the Cowboys and they've secured the top wildcard spot. The hunger factor will definitely be on our side.

they havnt even secured the bottom wild card spot yet. Given the gnats self destruction over the past and the fact that eli is still under center...I wouldnt be suprised to see them lose out and miss the playoffs.

@philly

vs washington

@buffalo

vs pats

Just like that ecodrive watch I smashed to see if it was unstoppable, so is that biaaatch eli. what a punk! He will never be anything close to his brother! What a joke the giants are. No QB, hurt WR's, NO RB at all really now. AND NO FREEKIN HOT CHEERLEADERS! GET OFF THIS BOARD, TROLL

Giants will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Giants 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was December 24, 2005.

We have had your number.

Yeah, you owened us, you are losing your mind the Redskins should of won in Washington this year when they played the Giants, they just blew the game in the 4th and the way throw it to the defender Eli is playing, Redskins should have no problem capilalizing off of their turnovers! :gaintsuck

Brave New World... you failed at this thread.

Shee-lie Manning will be destroyed (he's like your age or so, right?).

Jeremy Sucklee will emerge from his trailer park, only to be leveled by Landry. God I loved his hit yesterday, it was worth 15 yards!!

Redskins are hungry my friend. Hungry for Giant blood. It will be a bloodbath my young teenage friend!!

Archived