Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

4 of those last 5 games are really winnable.

If Baltimore doesn't knock us into a free fall, we have a very legitimate chance to win the division thanks to today's win.

Take a second to think about that. An actual legit shot at winning the division. We weren't even talking about that in 05 or 07.

Agreed, esp. if we win next week.

People keep talking like we have to run the table, but I disagree. The Giants could very well lose to GB and us...meaning, 9-7 or 8-8 could win the div.

Edited by WheresRickySanders83

Take a second to think about that. An actual legit shot at winning the division. We weren't even talking about that in 05 or 07.

Dude...two games ago the bipolar freakfest that is a huge part of this board was only about mass firings and widespread serious hate for over half the organizational/coaching staff and player roster.

Now it's "paloff"!!! and "we'll beat the giants"!!!

I don't how many of the folks here can ever take themselves or their opinions so seriously, but they sure do. :)

Sooo...on to the playoffs!!! And **** the giants and **** mara!! :point2sky:point2sky:point2sky :ols:

Edited by Jumbo

Did I say in another thread after the Panthers game that the season was over? Hmmm, who was that imposter? So, last year the Giants reeled a bunch of wins to the SB after we beat them the second time. Could the Panthers loss be doing the same for us... for at LEAST the playoffs or an 8-8 record?

Hope so

If the Giants loose vs the Packers, next week game is going to be very very interesting. Since Pierre came back and Robinson improved the offense is clicking on all cylinders.

How strange things can go from one extreme to the other in a matter of a couple of weeks.

Two weeks ago it was about next season, gloom and doom, now it's about next week and playoffs. :)

Edited by FrFan

Was it really him? Unfortunately I can't search all his posts, but after looking at the ones he started, its not a longshot...

It was him. That's been the beauty of the whole thing. Had I or PCS started the term, sure it would make us even more awesome but the greatness of the word is that some stranger made it up (accidentally) and it became something beyond what he ever intended. It became a symbol this board needed.

It was him. That's been the beauty of the whole thing. Had I or PCS started the term, sure it would make us even more awesome but the greatness of the word is that some stranger made it up (accidentally) and it became something beyond what he ever intended. It became a symbol this board needed.

Haha, that's great. I wish I could find the thread it was originally in...

We can beat the Ravens. They are a Jekyl and Hyde team, can be great or suck. We just beat the Giants, so we can beat the Ravens. We can beat Cleveland, we can beat the Eagles, we can beat Dallas. Looks good on paper, but we have to go out there and execute. Winning these last 4 and getting to the playoffs is very possible.

I haven't been active on this board for a long time. I haven't felt this way - ever. RG3 has given me hope. Playoffs!! When is the last time we won 3 straight division games? Never.

Having said that, I still feel pessimistic about Baltimore. After all the anguish of Brunell vs Ramsey, Collins vs Cambell, Warfell vs...and Grossman vs Beck...finally, a stable QB. In this league, that's worth a hell of a lot. I don't even care how we finish the year(lie) - to have a QB that lets you go into a game with legitimate hope as a fan is priceless. HTTR