Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

Win 5 in a row or we don't go?

:beavisnbutthead:

We were exactly 5-6 with 5 games left in 2005 also. The result?

10-6 and paloffs baby! :ols: Anything is possible.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2012 at 09:35 PM ----------

Who would have thought this after the Panthers.

Definately not me. I expected better overall play, but I never would have expected the team to catch fire like this. You get the sense they are really believing in themselves right now.

A Monday night win against the Giants could put us in 1st place in the East. This is how we earn that playoff spot, no wild card, win this division and we can do this! Our team is looking very good, our defense has stepped it up, even with Dallas receivers pushing off constantly, and I am confident we can sweep the rest of our division games and smash the Browns.

Picture these words in your minds in late December, the Redskins are NFC East Champs, Hail yea baby!

A Monday night win against the Giants could put us in 1st place in the East. This is how we earn that playoff spot, no wild card, win this division and we can do this! Our team is looking very good, our defense has stepped it up, even with Dallas receivers pushing off constantly, and I am confident we can sweep the rest of our division games and smash the Browns.

Picture these words in your minds in late December, the Redskins are NFC East Champs, Hail yea baby!

Can you guys imagine a home playoff game??

4 of those last 5 games are really winnable.

If Baltimore doesn't knock us into a free fall, we have a very legitimate chance to win the division thanks to today's win.

Take a second to think about that. An actual legit shot at winning the division. We weren't even talking about that in 05 or 07.

ahhhhh. as much as i want to believe in the redskins beating the giants...i just dont think we are THERE yet. we have proved that we are better than the eagles and cowboys, but i think the giants are a little bit better than us. the only thing that makes me think this is because of the defense. i want to be proven wrong, however. i hope they prove me wrong next monday.