Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

Paloffs never gets old. Still, even though the loser of tonight's game will fall to 6-4, the second place team in the North is 7-3, and you might have both the second and third place teams in the South at 7-3 by the end of the day. Looks like it might indeed take 10 wins to get there this year.

It will absolutely take at LEAST 10 wins to make the playoffs this year, which is why I'm not really bothering to wonder or worry about the Skins postseason possibilities right now.

You may be forgetting that both of the 7-3 teams in the NFC North, we hold tie-breaker advantages over. That's big. Assuming we keep winning.

Edited by Mickalino

You may be forgetting that both of the 7-3 teams in the NFC North, we hold tie-breaker advantages over. That's big. Assuming we keep winning.

I know, but not only do we have to keep winning, they have to start losing lol...either the Packers or the Bears can only go 3-3 the rest of the way, and now the Saints and Bucs can only go 3-3 the rest of the way as well. That's a lot of winning teams suddenly going downhill. We probably have a better chance of winning the division than making it in as a wildcard (not that I think we have a good chance of winning the division, mind you). All the teams that were ahead of us either won or are winning this weekend...Bears, Packers, Saints, Bucs, and either the Eagles or Giants.

Yeah, but I think that Cali was focusing more on the fact that we'll still in all likelihood need 10 wins to even have a shot. Which means we'd need to go 5-1 in the remaining 6. I'm not exactly convinced we can go out and do that.

Having said that, if the Skins can claw their way to 9-7 somehow, I'd have to be pleased.

Yeah, but I think that Cali was focusing more on the fact that we'll still in all likelihood need 10 wins to even have a shot. Which means we'd need to go 5-1 in the remaining 6. I'm not exactly convinced we can go out and do that.

Having said that, if the Skins can claw their way to 9-7 somehow, I'd have to be pleased.

Yep, exactly :yes:...

And actually, if we end up going 5-1 in the division and beat the Bucs...well, we'd still need a LOT of help lol...but at least we'd be in better position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh, geez, not this again. It was funny back in the day. But now it just reeks of broken hearts and false hopes. Z-shades, Malcomb, Jason Candle, Bug Eyes, Brandon Lloyd the Rapper.. it's all coming back.

Too much pain. This team has been a very hard one to love. Some things are better left in a box in the attic.

Oh, geez, not this again. It was funny back in the day. But now it just reeks of broken hearts and false hopes. Z-shades, Malcomb, Jason Candle, Bug Eyes, Brandon Lloyd the Rapper.. it's all coming back.

Too much pain. This team has been a very hard one to love. Some things are better left in a box in the attic.

Don't forget Scott Brunell!

Avoid the roid anybody?