Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

• 2 months later...

God damnit enough is enough! I am sick and tired of all the negativity. Mike Shanahan has to go, the 3-4 is an absolute debacle, Pierre Garcon is Coles 2.0, the season is over, Nick Foles is going to have a career day, Shanny has lost the team, blah blah blah. **** it. Our division is wide open. I don’t care about our 3-6. Matter of fact is as of today, we are alive in the playoff race. No ifs ands or buts – we have a path to get there. We need to put a winning streak together and it has to be the cliché one game at a time. But f*** it, why not us? We have a WEAK Eagles team with the Andy Reid era ending soon. A rookie QB who wasn’t expected to play at all this year. We have a freaking QB that I believe can win us any f***ing game on the schedule. Why not us?

3 back-to-back-to-back division games. We can beat all 3 of those @ss clown teams. They suck too – what gives them the right to win the division? Why not us? You mean to tell me we were in a better position with Mark noodle arm Brunell in 2005 after three devastating losses in a row? Was it better in 2007 when Todd freakin Collins took over and no one gave us any chance? We may not have the same defense those teams had but we certainly have a QB who we can believe in. It is after all, a quarterback’s league.

So enough of all this b**** and moaning. Its not over – not even close. The time to win is now, the time to change the season is now, the time to make our post-season push is now…

PALOFFS IS NOW!

God damnit enough is enough! I am sick and tired of all the negativity. Mike Shanahan has to go, the 3-4 is an absolute debacle, Pierre Garcon is Coles 2.0, the season is over, Nick Foles is going to have a career day, Shanny has lost the team, blah blah blah. **** it. Our division is wide open. I don’t care about our 3-6. Matter of fact is as of today, we are alive in the playoff race. No ifs ands or buts – we have a path to get there. We need to put a winning streak together and it has to be the cliché one game at a time. But f*** it, why not us? We have a WEAK Eagles team with the Andy Reid era ending soon. A rookie QB who wasn’t expected to play at all this year. We have a freaking QB that I believe can win us any f***ing game on the schedule. Why not us?

3 back-to-back-to-back division games. We can beat all 3 of those @ss clown teams. They suck too – what gives them the right to win the division? Why not us? You mean to tell me we were in a better position with Mark noodle arm Brunell in 2005 after three devastating losses in a row? Was it better in 2007 when Todd freakin Collins took over and no one gave us any chance? We may not have the same defense those teams had but we certainly have a QB who we can believe in. It is after all, a quarterback’s league.

So enough of all this b**** and moaning. Its not over – not even close. The time to win is now, the time to change the season is now, the time to make our post-season push is now…

PALOFFS IS NOW!

Daggonnit! Pad me up, coach, I'm ready to play myself after that rant!!! Heck yeah, man.

They should put this entire post in the locker room & make the players read this before EVERY practice, making them recite these words:

WHY NOT US?

PALOFFS IS NOW!!!

I can't believe it has been 7 years since that now famous thread, "paloffs is now" which was spurred by the 5 in a row or we don't go posted in the locker room. We took care of St. Louis, Antonio Brown'd our way past Arizona blowing kisses to the crowd, obliterated Dallas behind Portis and Cooley, outgunned the Giants even with Ramsey in the 2nd half and a Sean Taylor fumble return TD sealed our trip to the big dance. Too bad that was already 7 years ago...sigh.