Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

Here is a question or 2 for you guys. Say we do win our last 2 games...

1) Are the Eagles going to be doing us many favours on Sunday?

2) What do you think is most likely to happen NO lose 1 or NYG lose out?

The giants don't look that good to me. I think the Saints have enough about them to get both results. However I think it will be a big test for NYG to win at the Bills. No J.S and E.M looking suspect! I really do believe if we win both games it will be a 50/50 toss up to whether we are in or out.

The giants don't look that good to me. I think the Saints have enough about them to get both results. However I think it will be a big test for NYG to win at the Bills. No J.S and E.M looking suspect! I really do believe if we win both games it will be a 50/50 toss up to whether we are in or out.

I have more faith in the Eagles going to NO and taking care of business than I do the Bills knocking off the giants. N.O has no running game and no defense. Westbrook and McNabb will carve them up and their corners will shut down Colston and Patten.

I don't know about that actually Redskin55. I agree with you on the Eagles thing, but Brees is playing lights out at the moment. The Bills though I think could win in a low scoring affair with the Giants. The Bills do still have decent D and I think would be enough to handle Big blue.

i think philly will take care of business in NO. the saints have a real suspect secondary, i believe that mcnabb can take advantage of that. the eagles have been real under-achievers, hopefully they make up for it this weekend

1) The Eagles have no recievers at the moment, they only have 3 half sized pee wee players that couldn't even make our practice squad. There is no way I see the Eggles beating the Saints. Furthermore, I would say the Saints have a greater chance of winning out than we do due to ease of schedule.

2) I'm rooting on the Gmen to lose out... Face it, they suck. Plaxiglass is hurt, Eli is terrible, Toomer is too old and Brandon Jacobs has fumblitis worse than CP of last year. There is a good chance that if the Giants lose to Buffalo they couldn't even beat New Englands backups if they chose to rest Brady and Co.

1) The Eagles have no recievers at the moment, they only have 3 half sized pee wee players that couldn't even make our practice squad. There is no way I see the Eggles beating the Saints. Furthermore, I would say the Saints have a greater chance of winning out than we do due to ease of schedule.

2) I'm rooting on the Gmen to lose out... Face it, they suck. Plaxiglass is hurt, Eli is terrible, Toomer is too old and Brandon Jacobs has fumblitis worse than CP of last year. There is a good chance that if the Giants lose to Buffalo they couldn't even beat New Englands backups if they chose to rest Brady and Co.

that weak eagles team beat us and a cowboys squad that we lost to. you think their defense can beat our offense and the boys offense, and not handle the saints?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
You were supposed to wait until we got a playoff berth this year, thi sthread is useless right now. :doh:

We are 2-0 atop the NFC East, and the fate of the 2010 season is in our hands. The NFC is up for grabs.

Paloffs are definitely now.

• 1 month later...