Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail To the Redskins:Korean Version

washogskinz

Wow, Koreans are the master of rip-offs, LOL. If you listen to their pop music, it's straight up rip-offs of American and Japanese music. If you watch their TV shows, they rip off other nations. If you look at their cars, they're all styled after other cars.

im seriously willing to bet its propaganda or something. Like "Down with America! Down with America! Down with America! FIGHT, destroy them now!" I'm just saying you never know.

Yeah, and I bet they're in cahoots with the terrorists of Al-queda, right?? Geez... :rolleyes:

Wow, Koreans are the master of rip-offs, LOL. If you listen to their pop music, it's straight up rip-offs of American and Japanese music. If you watch their TV shows, they rip off other nations. If you look at their cars, they're all styled after other cars.

you're wrong about the music. yes they copy america. but not Japan. Korea is the leader when it comes to music in asia. japan copys Korean hence. the main pop stars in all Asia is Bi for guys and Boa for girls who are both Korean.

yeah my brother who just got back from Korea emailed me about this a few months ago. he's an eagles fan (boooo!) and told me that the skins were infiltrating other parts of the world. that's what i'm talkin' about!

until now, i couldn't find this anywhere, so thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Let's go LG!

Let's fight LG!

Let's win LG!

Great LG!

Men of Seoul powerful LG!

Great Victory

Let's fight and win with a fearless heart!

Thanks for the translation. This is what I come up with with Roman Letters:

La ca ja LG!

sa cu ja LG!

bee je ja LG!

ba je leen LG!

sa en boo en sa ne ee

Ka na ah LG!

op en je an su pu

jus be yon LG

Su ab whon ba suba run

so a lee be ton

HA! HA! HA!

Now substitute Redskins for LG and DC for Seoul and you're in business.

(if you can find Seoul)

As one who spent almost two years of my life in Korea (and who got B.A. degree from Brigham Young University in Korean language - seriously) and who holds everything Redskins-related near and dear to my heart, I'm ... offended.

Archived