Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should McCardell get a bigger role in the offense?

ExoDus84

I know he's only had a few catches thus far, but should he be elevated to the #3 spot? He provided us with some crucial catches this game, and whenever he's been thrown to, he's made a play.

Should he be the #3, or even #2 if Moss/ARE are hurt?

HELL YES!

McCardell should definitely be in the game before Thrash. I like Thrash as a special teams guy, but he has never done sh%t as a WR. The coaches need to pull their heads out of their azzes and put the best players on the field that give us a chance to win.

I know he's only had a few catches thus far, but should he be elevated to the #3 spot? He provided us with some crucial catches this game, and whenever he's been thrown to, he's made a play.

If Moss and Randle are hurt ... they should make Keenan #1, and get someone from the practice squad to be #2, or that Caldwell guy...:point2sky

Go with ARE, Moss, and KM. Lloyd would have been a hero today had he caught that pass! It was a tough stretch but 1 in 3 top WR could have caught it.

we need to get off loylds balls. when has a ball ever came to him perfectly. its always ups for grabs or get a stretcher on the field for b-loyld.. like portis said. how can u make plays if the ball isnt thrown ur way....

He should definitely see more action and play to his strengts, he may have lost a step but he still has great hands.

He's a good reliable veteran, but these people calling for Moss to be benched are crazy. Moss is probably the one guy on the offensive side of the ball who can score at any time. McCardell doesn't have the speed to put fear into anyone. We need to support Moss and get him involved early next week to get his confidence back. We won't make the playoffs without Moss making big plays.

Definitely. The guy looks to still have something left in the tank. I just hope Thrash starts seeing a LOT less time at WR. The guy just can't produce at this point in his career and teams AND REFEREES dont even respect him. Have Moss sit out a game and play ARE, McCardell and Lloyd. LLoyd was wide open and JC just barely overthrew him. A little less and Lloyd has our winning six points.

I think people are forgetting what a great success he had in Jacksonville and SD. if he had been here for the training camp, i'm sure he would have made a great case for himself as at least the number 2 WR. But right now i dont think he knows enough plays to be a starter; he's only been here 2 weeks and has contributed well in both games he's played in. Also, who would you bench to have him in the starting line up? Moss, who can win games by himself, or ARE who by far has the best connection with JC? with that said, i'm sure he'd make a great #3 WR.

I think Lloyd had a pretty good game. There was only one catch I thought he should have had (not the long one), and there was at least one route where he didn't beat the defender, but maybe on that route he wasn't the primary read. Lloyd is starting to come around, I hope he has a break out game against the Cards

Archived