Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations to ATN...

tr1

It's a rough and tumble place, ATN.

We're the DMZ at ES.

When fans from other teams visit, we're the first thing they see.

When a poster from another team visits and offers substance, they're usually embraced (okay, maybe not embraced, but they get a lot of respect...)

When they come and they offer 'casual fan rally cries', they usually are shunned.

And when we stumble upon a fact ladened, articulate, thoughtful debater, I'm proud to say that ATN has the personnel to match and exceed the challenge.

Bubba, of course, is the best, but there are dozens of others here (who I won't mention by name because I know I'll forget a few...but YOU know who you are), quick to enter into the fray to defend the Skins or poke holes through a rival's flimsy arguments. Sometimes it's messy...but most of the time it's NOT.

Unfortunately, Stadium folk who rarely visit ATN sometimes wander in during a rough and tumble time.

What they see here offends their sensibilities. "How," they ask, "can Skins fans mingle with the masses...and be so willing to get soiled?"

Well, the answer is obvious, isn't it? We love our Skins! And, we don't tend to look down our noses at anyone willing to have a reasonable comment or point of view.

And engaging our rival fan base is a way of learning...about other teams, their players, tendencies...but most of all, we learn that other people are just as passionate about their team as we are about the Skins...and we respect that (though, we'll only grudging admit it... ;) )

...and it sure beats having to defend Skins against our own fan base...if you know what I mean... :laugh:

So, my hat is off to the Skins fans who frequent ATN :notworthy , the rival posters who come here for meaningful debate :applause: and the Mods who have to wade through this muck every day :cheers:

I love ATN.

:laugh:

I tend to read frequently but post rarely. (usually to fire a round at an over jealous Boys fan)

Bubba is the staple though. Tr. not hanging out at the boat show? :laugh:

Same here. Although it gets much easier to post when Cowboys fans make absurd assumptions, like that they're a good team.

I come here when the stadium is full of the following threads:

Fashion police or OMG PLAYER X ON OUR TEAM IS SO RIPPED

LETS BEAT THE NEXT TEAM WE FACE! 99,000,000 POSTS! (No offense to Blondie)

Joe Gibbs is [iNSERT HERE] A. Awesome, the greatest ever B. Doing a worse job than he should C. The dumbest human being alive.

Look what X media source said about the skins!

Or the tailgate is filled with another debate between neo-cons and liberals with the occasional old conservative coming in and getting **** from both of them.

It serves a definite purpose.

ATN is kinda like Dodge City back in the day.

ATN = The ES Bad Lands :laugh:

I guess that means you are Wyatt Earp, tr1 is Bat Masterson

and THA is Billy the (big) Kid :laugh:

That would make the Poke/Skin battle, the ES version of the OK Corral :)

The Earps versus that nasty Cowboy gang

or maybe "Little Big Horn" would be a better comparison:D

I come here when the stadium is full of the following threads:

Fashion police or OMG PLAYER X ON OUR TEAM IS SO RIPPED

LETS BEAT THE NEXT TEAM WE FACE! 99,000,000 POSTS! (No offense to Blondie)

Joe Gibbs is [iNSERT HERE] A. Awesome, the greatest ever B. Doing a worse job than he should C. The dumbest human being alive.

Look what X media source said about the skins!

Or the tailgate is filled with another debate between neo-cons and liberals with the occasional old conservative coming in and getting **** from both of them.

It serves a definite purpose.

You must be here a lot then.

I call whoever is played by Clint Eastwood :)

but ... I like Billy the Kid >< .... I used to watch Young Guns and Young Guns 2 over and over ... used to research the guy , was kind of pathetic actually :( but yea ...

Archived