Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randall Godfrey????

skinsfan07

And they gave up 51 points to Cleveland

N-E-X-T

We have one of the top 3 LB cores in the league.

Cant we be happy with that?

Also, Lemar is playing because of starters being injured. But Lemar did manage to get a safety when he was sent on a up the middle blitz. But really, he managed to get that safety because no one blocked him. But in reality, Marshall is a good LB when playing in space but not when being blocked in pursuit.

Also, Lemar is playing because of starters being injured. But Lemar did manage to get a safety when he was sent on a up the middle blitz. But really, he managed to get that safety because no one blocked him. But in reality, Marshall is a good LB when playing in space but not when being blocked in pursuit.

To quote Mantitty Tuna

"He is a satellite player"

Unfortunately for Linebackers that is not an option

Yeah, I like what I have seen from Blades. With the defensive performance so far this year, save a few drives in the Giants game, I can't complain about any personnel changes. I am truly not missing Adam Arch...he didn't look great on Sunday Night but I didn't see the whole game, heard he got a pick but also saw heard that he has forgotten how to tackle.

The Giants game was the first time I noticed Godfrey playing.

Anyone see the hit H B Blades laid on during the Giants game? I got a feeling he may be as responsible ofr Marshall leaving as anyone else.

Oh yeah, who could have thought a Rookie with his first play in that game could hit so goooood :D made ma laugh

For what it's worth, Lemar Marshall is starting at strong side linebacker for the Bengals.

Marshall has played well for Cincy in the two games I saw, he was a beast against the ravens.

We released Lemar Marshall for this guy and I haven't heard a thing about him since then.

Anyone know if he's gonna play, or if he's still even on the team??? I mean that would suck if he got released b/c signing him and dropping Marshall then would have been pointless.

Isn't surprising.

Blades is a monster, I don't think that ever was in question. However, I do think that if we let Marshall go for a guy who probably won't ever see the field, other than as a teamer (where Lemar would have been a great fit) is just a shame. Marshall offered us a lot of options, and I think that it’s a shame that we made such a snap decision.

Archived