Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Comcast air the Dan Snyder interview?

drowland

Is this an opening for me to complain about the product I purchased tonight? Granted - the game was a suckfest. Snyder, as the owner, is responsible.

However, my major problem is w/ F'd Up Field. What a suckfest this place is. Once again.....escalators are broken. I'm a lard. I need exercise. My 60+ year old mother does not. She is arthritic - but the security guards could give two craps. We were told we would not be allowed on the, once again non functioning, escalators and to hit the ramps.

We tried to park in the green parking once again 4 hours before the game only to be met by the new parking lot posse that is about 9 yards short of a first down. Go here....go there - you can't go there...."he told you what?...'dat boy Crazy...Shiiiiiii"....major downgrade in parking folks. The parking lot was full of broken glass and trash.....but what should one expect for $30 a game right?

No flyover or anything during halftime.....again. My sis, a UMD graduate, told me about the parachutists the other week at their game. We get the same crappy fireworks every game. Hell - I put on a better pyrotechnics show on the 4th of July. Seriously - gimme frisbee dogs....or the great silent drill guys during 1/2 time.

Dan. From me to you. Suck it. No really, Suck it.

You are ruining this team. Forget we lost to the Giants. The game day experience is continuing its downward spiral. I'm voting w/ my wallet this year. No Redskin propaganda and no food/drink purchased this year.

Thanks for arranging the useless magnetic piece of crap upon entrance.....No Skins schedule on it....nothing but advertising garbage for Bank of America.

I'll leave the dead horse of the mini-tron and SpendabuckarooTV alone.

GV

We tried to park in the green parking once again 4 hours before the game only to be met by the new parking lot posse that is about 9 yards short of a first down.

GV

If you couldn't figure out how to park in the Green lot 4 hours before game time you are truly a high maintenance CLOWN who has nothing better to do than whine and moan.

I mean come on, I could manage it two hours before game time. I love to moan but this kind of whining takes the cake. STAY HOME. There was PLENTY of parking 2 hours prior.

:doh:

If you couldn't figure out how to park in the Green lot 4 hours before game time you are truly a high maintenance CLOWN who has nothing better to do than whine and moan.

I mean come on, I could manage it two hours before game time. I love to moan but this kind of whining takes the cake. STAY HOME. There was PLENTY of parking 2 hours prior.

:doh:

It wasn't a matter of knowing how to park or finding a spot - it was a matter of the new "clowns" that don't know what they were doing. They told us to go to one place to enter the green parking lot by the RVs. When we got to the spot they told us to go to enter now - we were told no and to turn around.

It took 10 minutes of this nonsense and then I got out and moved some cones....so we were in at 4:10 PM....like a real fan should be.

However, thank you for your comments. Insightful as usual. Hugs and Kisses.

Is this an opening for me to complain about the product I purchased tonight? Granted - the game was a suckfest. Snyder, as the owner, is responsible.

However, my major problem is w/ F'd Up Field. What a suckfest this place is. Once again.....escalators are broken. I'm a lard. I need exercise. My 60+ year old mother does not. She is arthritic - but the security guards could give two craps. We were told we would not be allowed on the, once again non functioning, escalators and to hit the ramps.

We tried to park in the green parking once again 4 hours before the game only to be met by the new parking lot posse that is about 9 yards short of a first down. Go here....go there - you can't go there...."he told you what?...'dat boy Crazy...Shiiiiiii"....major downgrade in parking folks. The parking lot was full of broken glass and trash.....but what should one expect for $30 a game right?

No flyover or anything during halftime.....again. My sis, a UMD graduate, told me about the parachutists the other week at their game. We get the same crappy fireworks every game. Hell - I put on a better pyrotechnics show on the 4th of July. Seriously - gimme frisbee dogs....or the great silent drill guys during 1/2 time.

You are ruining this team. Forget we lost to the Giants. The game day experience is continuing its downward spiral. I'm voting w/ my wallet this year. No Redskin propaganda and no food/drink purchased this year.

Thanks for arranging the useless magnetic piece of crap upon entrance.....No Skins schedule on it....nothing but advertising garbage for Bank of America.

GV

Wow GV. From a respected poster like yourself, I really hope that the Organization takes note.

GV

The escalators were working when I headed in, around 45 minutes before kickoff. If you were outside the stadium, you could go up. If you were inside the stadium, only senior citizens (from what I could see) were allowed to use them. But once you walked up the ramps to the halfway point, you could cross over and use them.

GV

Man, you are one grumpy dude. :laugh:

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

It took 10 minutes of this nonsense and then I got out and moved some cones....

...Setting off countless alarms and motion detectors in the Danny's luxury box.

Snyder (looking at Grumpy Vet moving cones on monitors): Smithers! Who is that man?

I went to FedEx for the first time two seasons ago, and it seems like game day is a total cluster**** down there. I got the impression that all the lot attendants were on the take. "No, y'all can'ts park in dat lot...unless of course you gots a little somethin' fo' me, dat is!"

Gee.....silly me.....I always thought the reason to go to FedEx Field was to watch a football game.

I got a better idea how to send Danny a message. The heck with not buying the expensive beer and water, and tasteless food.....just send your tickets back and demand a refund. Maybe someone that enjoys watching football could use them.

Archived