Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Comcast air the Dan Snyder interview?

drowland

I've seen the error of my ways.

If I'm not happy w/ a product - I should either do one of two things.

**I should stop going to the games and give my tickets up.

**I can go to the games and accept everything the way it is and not comment about it.

Got it. I'll try and toe the company line a little better from now on. Forgive my insolence. I'll get back in line.

At least you two understand.....it is not as if I gave myself the moniker:

Blissfully Happy Optimist........Right?

I'll calm down.....

For me, Redskins games are about family and football. I go w/ my family (mother, sis & brother-in-law) now and looked forward to taking my daughter (and or her sibling to be born in a month) at some point. The more I see at these games - the less apt that is to happen.....and that is a shame.

I'm gettin' old.

I'll let this go and concentrate my efforts on improving our flaccid offense.

I got home late and wasn't sure. Did he say anything interesting? Or did they postpone it because the Skins lost?

Yeah I was wondering if they aired it too because I didn't see anything on it. I must of missed what time it was, but I so wanted to see how pompus Dan was going to be....

Snyder (looking at Grumpy Vet moving cones on monitors): Smithers! Who is that man?

I went to FedEx for the first time two seasons ago, and it seems like game day is a total cluster**** down there. I got the impression that all the lot attendants were on the take. "No, y'all can'ts park in dat lot...unless of course you gots a little somethin' fo' me, dat is!"

I'll let this go and concentrate my efforts on improving our flaccid offense.

Quality writing. Reading this makes me laugh and forget how worthless my job is. :laugh: :applause:

Refered to JKC as "My Predecessor"....not even having enough respect for JKC to call him by a name...that was when I turned the channel...he was already coming off as a smug & arrogant jackass and that statement about JKC didn't help...blowing off the "G.M." issue was classic Snyder...George Micheal's questions were all softballs

Memo to Dan: Your "Predecessor" knew how the hell to run an NFL franchise...he didn't rely on gimicks and hype to sell a team or make headlines...he let the play on the field do all of that. RFK is not Fed-Ex field in terms of upgrades and all that...but RFK was where this team made it's name and where the fans felt like they were a part of the team...Fed-Ex field not even close to RFK.

Archived