Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite beer?

Touchdown Redskins

After the 5th beer, they all the taste the same imo. That said I've recently taken a liking to Miller High Life - its like $6 for 12 pack and its a bit more classy than natty ice, light, bo. But if I'm trying to impress folks I get some Stella.

Stella Artois/Spaten/Newcastle Brown Ale/ Guiness to cook in.

Mainly European beers or belgian beers. I like American microbrews too and Singha is also a good beer.

Sam Adams is good also!

Nice list, I obviously need to try Stella since I like the rest.

Call me a commoner, but I like Miller Lite.

Those Euro beers sit in my gut like a loaf of bread and most of them leave an aftertaste that gets worse every five minutes.

I like a Pilsner, I like a beer that bites. Take all that smoothness and throw it out the window, I want a beer that lets me know it's on my tongue. It's hard to find a good pilsner in America,, most everything is a lager or an ale.

(Pilsner Urquell is just foul... what do they use, toilet water to make that stuff? Ugh.)

Sam Adams used to make a delicious golden pilsner, but i haven't seen it in the case for a few years.

~Bang

I'm sorry if this has been posted, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone posted this...

Beer Link #1

Beer Link #2

Beer Link #3

Beer Link #4

Beer Link #5

Beer Link #6

/end-*******-mode

My favorite beer is Guinness or any dark German beers (St. Pauli Girl dark, Beck's Dark). I also like brown ales, Smithwick's is great.

I never get tired of these threads. "Hooray Beer!" I like far too many, to narrow it down to a favorite.....here's a few on my short-list...the first four are local beers, and the rest can pretty much be found anywhere...

Clipper City Loose Cannon

Clipper City Peg Leg Stout

Clipper City Pale Ale

DuClaw Venom

Magic Hat Fat Angel

Dogfish Head 60, or 90, minute IPA

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Warsteiner

Damn.....just too many to list.....

I like Ales. I've mentioned this numerous times but the one (this is a crime) Red Hook IPA stand located at the lower level of Fed Ex can't be beat at the game.

If I visit my folks in Stafford, the Blue and Grey Brewing Company located in Fredericksburg VA, in the Bowman Center has the best Pale Ale I've ever had. It is amazing how good it is. They also have a very good Red Ale (like a Killians). VA residents that like microbrew should check it out.

Archived