Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite beer?

Touchdown Redskins

Decided to fall off the wagon a little early, (being that the first game of the season is coming up, that was going to happen anyway. :) ). So, I tried something that the Super at the job gave me to try. It's Brother David's Double Abbey Style Ale. New favorite. :D

My favorite beer is Black Dog English Ale. I found it in a BBQ joint across from ODU here in Norfolk. Unfortunately, the only place I can buy it in bottle form is at a Kroger's in Chesapeake.

I also like:

Modelo Negra/Especial

Yuengling

Guinness

Stella Artois

New Castle

Red Stripe

Dogfish Head

Any Samuel Adams

Smithwicks, has to be Smithwicks...a beautiful creation in a bottle. I also have to seriously question anyone here who lists Asian brews...Sapporo, Asahi, etc. I don't know about anyone else, but one thing I've learned in my 6-7 years of legal drinking is that Asians MAKE TERRIBLE BEER! I've tried at least the ones above, plus TsingTao and one or two others; they're all awful. Give me something European or a Sam Adams.

Smithwicks, has to be Smithwicks...a beautiful creation in a bottle. I also have to seriously question anyone here who lists Asian brews...Sapporo, Asahi, etc. I don't know about anyone else, but one thing I've learned in my 6-7 years of legal drinking is that Asians MAKE TERRIBLE BEER! I've tried at least the ones above, plus TsingTao and one or two others; they're all awful. Give me something European or a Sam Adams.

Smithwicks is excellent.

I'm not a big fan of Asian beers myself....I think the flavor is weak because they use rice in it.

• 1 month later...

Archived