Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Brunell TO SEAHAWKS!!!!! (merged)

Dan T.

Hell, I'm not sold on Collins at #2 completely. He's looked solid this pre-season, but I've been unimpressed previously.

I like getting a pick for Brunell before he's done, but man - pretty risky move if you ask me. I don't think Palmer will ever be a solid QB. I'd have liked to have held onto Bramlet if this was the plan and send Palmer to the practice squad.

Any one think Randle El might be our #3? :)

Pretty much mirrors my thoughts. I'm thinking no #3 QB however. ARE is there, but I have a feeling the Skins want to keep another non-QB player on the roster. I can see Palmer in the practice squad and them keeping an extra defensive player if this move is truly happening.

It actually makes sense though. Maybe that is why Brunell played and Collins didn't. A lot of the time if a player is trade bait, they will get more time to showcase their skills in the preseason.

After last week maybe the coaches were satissfied with Collins as the backup, so they wanted Brunell to go around tonight, toss the ball around and make the trade happen....!?!

Well Bloody hell he is alot better the Collins. I think this is going to bite us in the ass. Awful trade this is going to be. Palmer look like ass tonight. Yes first game and hadn't had much practice. But damn he really look like ass tonight. And no I couldn't have done any better because I never played QB. I played WR. Yea Awful trade if true.

Well if that was great, Campbell must have looked heavenly.

Pretty much mirrors my thoughts. I'm thinking no #3 QB however. ARE is there, but I have a feeling the Skins want to keep another non-QB player on the roster. I can see Palmer in the practice squad and them keeping an extra defensive player if this move is truly happening.

If you're letting the guy you know can 'manage' the offense go, I almost think this HAS to be the plan. Palmer appears to have no real usefulness for us this season - we'd be no worse off with some emergency vet off the waiver wire if it came down to needing a 3rd QB than we would with Palmer (a rook who is beyond raw even for a rookie).

Archived