Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Brunell TO SEAHAWKS!!!!! (merged)

Dan T.

Well Bloody hell he is alot better the Collins. I think this is going to bite us in the ass. Awful trade this is going to be. Palmer look like ass tonight. Yes first game and hadn't had much practice. But damn he really look like ass tonight. And no I couldn't have done any better because I never played QB. I played WR. Yea Awful trade if true.

So true. This trade, if made, would be a huge mistake.

you cant have an extra player on the roster i dont think- that 3rd qb is the 53rd guy- if you dont have a 3rd qb, then you only have 52 i believe... someone correct me if i am wrong.

oh really?!!!

why would we make that trade? isn't is a luxury to have two "solid" backups.

you cant have an extra player on the roster i dont think- that 3rd qb is the 53rd guy- if you dont have a 3rd qb, then you only have 52 i believe... someone correct me if i am wrong.

I don't think that's right. - On game day you can only activate 48 and your 3rd QB is the "emergency" - once in, neither 1st or 2nd string can't re-enter the game.

Some teams only carry 2 QB's purposely to free another roster spot for someone else. (Indy Denver)

Well Bloody hell he is alot better the Collins. I think this is going to bite us in the ass. Awful trade this is going to be. Palmer look like ass tonight. Yes first game and hadn't had much practice. But damn he really look like ass tonight. And no I couldn't have done any better because I never played QB. I played WR. Yea Awful trade if true.

And this is proof that you can never please everybody (or at least this board) all the time. Most on here have been begging to cut MB for two years, or trade him for a bologne sandwich. Now it looks like we might get a pick in return for him, and people are upset over that.:laugh:

very surprising news... but as b mitch said, if we can get ANYTHING for brunell at this point, you have to

i appreciated '05... didn't appreciate much else

I don't entirely buy that argument - because its based on the assumption that you would never play your 3rd string QB. There is 'value' beyond what you get in a trade. If our starter, and #2 QB go down - whatever minimal pick we get for Brunell will look pretty miserable.

And this is proof that you can never please everybody (or at least this board) all the time. Most on here have been begging to cut MB for two years, or trade him for a bologne sandwich. Now it looks like we might get a pick in return for him, and people are upset over that.:laugh:

That's because many posters realize with Mark gone, we have no one to blame for the bad things that happen :2cents:

I don't think that's right. - On game day you can only activate 48 and your 3rd QB is the "emergency" - once in, neither 1st or 2nd string can't re-enter the game.

Some teams only carry 2 QB's purposely to free another roster spot for someone else. (Indy Denver)

maybe i'm thinking about that 3rd qb dressed deal... either way- i dont like loosing mark- classy guy who has done a lot for the team.

Sara, lame reporter, talking to Saunders now.

Saunders pleased with the first drive, of course.

Put players in the second half to see what they could do.

Said he thinkgs Portis is on schedule.

Sara didn't ask the kill question regarding MB, but Saunders did not deny it.

Archived