Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Brunell TO SEAHAWKS!!!!! (merged)

Dan T.

That means Redskins will go and Sign Aaron Brooks remember he was at Redskins park twice this training camp and you can sign a good quarterback who never had talent around him. So Aaron Brooks welcome 2 The Redskisn cause we can't go into the season with 2 quarterbacks and Palmer being 3rd Palmer is trash getting by because of his brother's name sake he was trash in college also

Before he even leaves the locker room? :rubeyes:

I will always love the guy for his great moments here but I would not be surprised to see him go. That said, I think it's just a bit early for this since there is no way even he knows about the story yet.

This is bullcrap. I told my dad before he left. Mark is are backup after this game. He looked great to me. I hated him when he was the starter last year but damn he is a descent backup if needed. WOW this is some ****.

Well now. This is certainly an interesting development. Whether it pans out or not is another thing. Hard to day if Channel 9 is reporting a rumor that is already out there or not. Hmmmm. Well, say it does happen. I won't be all that excited about a future pick for obvious reasons.

Archived