Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Brunell TO SEAHAWKS!!!!! (merged)

Dan T.

Gibbs had better have a hell of a plan to find us a 3rd QB who sucks less than Jordan Palmer.

Hell, I'm not sold on Collins at #2 completely. He's looked solid this pre-season, but I've been unimpressed previously.

I like getting a pick for Brunell before he's done, but man - pretty risky move if you ask me. I don't think Palmer will ever be a solid QB. I'd have liked to have held onto Bramlet if this was the plan and send Palmer to the practice squad.

Any one think Randle El might be our #3? :)

Wow, he was just on ESPN 5 minutes ago saying how he and his family loved Virginia and he felt he could contribute to the Skins this year. Would love to see a link!

I was just watching them report it on channel 9- they seem pretty sure- they said that brunell supported the move, and that seneca wallace would be moving to TE to make room for them... B Mitch and co are getting drenched LOL!!! :laugh:

This is bullcrap. I told my dad before he left. Mark is are backup after this game. He looked great to me. I hated him when he was the starter last year but damn he is a descent backup if needed. WOW this is some ****.

Well if that was great, Campbell must have looked heavenly.

Gibbs had better have a hell of a plan to find us a 3rd QB who sucks less than Jordan Palmer.

Agreed. 4 hours ago I would have welcomed this news but Palmer absolutely stunk up the joint tonight.

That's not to say he won't come around - if this MB thing is true, Coach must see something there.

Hell, I'm not sold on Collins at #2 completely. He's looked solid this pre-season, but I've been unimpressed previously.

I like getting a pick for Brunell before he's done, but man - pretty risky move if you ask me. I don't think Palmer will ever be a solid QB. I'd have liked to have held onto Bramlet if this was the plan and send Palmer to the practice squad.

Any one think Randle El might be our #3? :)

You'll get no disagreements from me.... Todd Collins has Danny Wuerffelesque arm strength. ARE could be the secret weapon at #3 except for the fact that we have absolutely no WR depth.

That means Redskins will go and Sign Aaron Brooks remember he was at Redskins park twice this training camp and you can sign a good quarterback who never had talent around him. So Aaron Brooks welcome 2 The Redskisn cause we can't go into the season with 2 quarterbacks and Palmer being 3rd Palmer is trash getting by because of his brother's name sake he was trash in college also

aaron brooks= poor man's mike vick (maybe even with dog fighting ties, they are both from Newport news)

Archived