Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans, mount up! (Ryan Manning predicts 12-4)

Arsenic

Ryan Manning, on Comcast's Washington Post Live, picks the skins to go 12-4 this season before appearing in the NFC championship. He applauded the Pete Kendall move, stating that this offensive line will not miss a beat without Dockery. Also speaking about our 2-headed monster RB situation and the soon to be top 10 defense, Ryan ended his prediction saying that Gibbs would then ride away into the sunset leaving Cowher to keep the skins strong for years to come.

I'm ready and overdue. If we're finally going to have a great team, lets show our appreciation by making the stadium the loudest in the NFL. Its the least we can do. Talk *%$^ and make opponents think twice before returning to our stadium :) Lets do our part.

Skins fans, mount up! A new season means that we create new memories.

Let's make this one to remember.

I like the optimism, and I won't be the one to play it down, but why predict Gibbs riding into the sunset? Hasn't he made it clear that he plans on sticking around? I thought that this offseason he let it be known that he hadn't planned on being anywhere. Am I making that up?

I like the optimism, and I won't be the one to play it down, but why predict Gibbs riding into the sunset? Hasn't he made it clear that he plans on sticking around? I thought that this offseason he let it be known that he hadn't planned on being anywhere. Am I making that up?

I guess pre-season TD's don't count?

He has made it clear and already mentioned things he will do differently next year in preseason.

Ryan Manning, on Comcast's Washington Post Live, picks the skins to go 12-4 this season before appearing in the NFC championship. He applauded the Pete Kendall move, stating that this offensive line will not miss a beat without Dockery. Also speaking about our 2-headed monster RB situation and the soon to be top 10 defense, Ryan ended his prediction saying that Gibbs would then ride away into the sunset leaving Cowher to keep the skins strong for years to come.

I'm ready and overdue. If we're finally going to have a great team, lets show our appreciation by making the stadium the loudest in the NFL. Its the least we can do. Talk *%$^ and make opponents think twice before returning to our stadium :) Lets do our part.

Skins fans, mount up! A new season means that we create new memories.

Let's make this one to remember.

Well first of all who is Ryan Manning?

Secondly , I'm optimistic but I'm also a realist.

Finally, Ryan Manning was on Comcast's Washington Post Live. A hometown show with a homer response. :helmet:

Good Post... good to see somone anyone even giving the Redskins props.

About the opposing fans.. when i had season tickets i threw them out before i would sell them to anyone that i knew that didn't go to see the redskins play or would cheer the redskins on. ( my tickets costed me just above $8,000 a year) It's "our" house.. Lets be " LOUD and PROUD"!

The 12th man is Back in 2007!!

"HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, Hail Vic Tor Y !!!!

I like everything he says except the cowher part. Our offense has expended alot of time and energy learning Al's system. I would'nt want to see that gone to waste. Bringing cowher in next year would create too much turnover, and if we are this successful, then we need to build on it not tear it down

Ryan Manning, on Comcast's Washington Post Live, picks the skins to go 12-4 this season before appearing in the NFC championship. He applauded the Pete Kendall move, stating that this offensive line will not miss a beat without Dockery. Also speaking about our 2-headed monster RB situation and the soon to be top 10 defense, Ryan ended his prediction saying that Gibbs would then ride away into the sunset leaving Cowher to keep the skins strong for years to come..

Cowher???... blew it with that comment :(

I appreciate the great prediction, and I hope he is right, but I think with the way last year panned out, if all our predictions be low

I know it's silly, but it seems the Skins do better when they are completely counted out :)

Archived