Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans, mount up! (Ryan Manning predicts 12-4)

Arsenic

]']Sounds like quite the Band Wagon fan.

A) Predicting 12-4 after a 5-11 is unreasonable unless your team is frightening during pre season. 10-6 is the max prediction' date=' even if you believe they CAN do better.

B) We won't miss a beat on OL. Kendall is good, but no Dock. We'll get by, but "not missing a beat," is too optimistic.

C) He wants Cowher here. Real Redskins fans want Williams, then Saunders, then Gibbs Jr.

D)[/quote']

Actually, I am pulling for Grimm. It would be another great homecoming and a guy with a touch of Gibbs in him.

Saunders and Williams stay on for the duration of their contracts.

I dont like GW or AS as HC's. It NG IMO.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If the skynyrds are a 12-4 team, then I'm a gay homosexual.

and a redundant, gay homosexual. It may be pushing it somewhat, but the only game that truly scares me is the game in Foxboro. That will be the barometer. If we can win our opening game, go to Philly on Monday night and take that one......can anyone else see the parallels that this year could have with 2 years ago? Against Dallas, on a Monday night? We rode that wave right into the playoffs.

If the skynyrds are a 12-4 team, then I'm a gay homosexual.

I hope that means we're going 12-4, being in San Fran. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Senator Daniels? is that you?

Welcome out of the closet, we're all proud of you.

Bad news is It's just a matter of time before the gay community asks you back in.

:laugh: Thats just damn funny :laugh:

12-4 would be nice, but I'm just not sure about that. I really think 10-6 is our best case scenario. I never count our team out before any game, but I logically expect a split in the NFC East, 3-3 or so, and figure that we're big underdogs to the Patriots and the Bears. All of our other games are winnable, but out of Miami, Detroit, Green Bay, Arizona, Jets, Tampa, Buffalo and Minnesota...they're all winnable, but running the table is asking a whole lot. You figure if we play abobe ourselves and take New England or Chicago, we'll play below ourselves for at least one of two of these games.

10-6 sounds pretty nice to me, and would almost assure us of a playoff berth. That would make me very happy, and look to go further in Gibbs fifth season.

What I'm really pulling for is an 8-0 home record. Defend our house and shut up all the invading fans.

Best case: 10-6 or 11-5

Can't decide on one but, I will take either one.

Worst case: 8-8 ;)

:cheers: Agreed. I wouldn't even get too bent out of shape over 8-8. This is a transitional year with many new starters taking the field after a season of injuries and misery. We will bounce back, but perhaps not this year.

For those of you who have been asking and asking who Ryan Manning is

He is the play-by-play guy for both Villanova football and basketball, but they asked him about the Redskins because apperantly he is a BIG Redskins fan

Thus, he is Redskins fan........in Philly :yikes:

the only thing i disagree on is the cowher coaching us next year. he just stated to ESPN that he has no plans on coaching next year at all. that is not to say he cant go back on his word, but i dont believe it.

but i AM a big enough homer to believe that we go 12-4 EASILY!!

Archived