Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lenny at it again

lavar1156

Who cares what that bloated, sorry excuse for a sports writer says. Most of his pointless dribble exists solely to promote the client of a friend of a friend. His writing is as pathetic as he looks. Seriously, who can honestly look at him and take him seriously? Reading his "sports" articles is like watching a blind man play tennis. It's so aweful, yet you can't look away.

No Griffin, Daniels, or Carter = Impressive-looking Gaither

BTW, people get worked up about Lenny because non-skins fans read his crap. Then we have to deal with their ignorant analysis of our beloved team. Trust me, outside of Redskins nation, few people even recognize the name Len Pasquerelli, but they sure do cite a lot of information from his articles.

As a side note, why didn't Len talk about how our own Maryland rookie OT looked? Heyer more than held his own against a 'stout' Ravens D.

I actually agree with Lenny P there (*puke*)

Our D-Line showed only that they are bad during that scrimmage. When the inevitable injuries come during the season...those same guys getting steam rolled and generating no pass rush will be the guys starting.

I actually agree with Lenny P there (*puke*)

Our D-Line showed only that they are bad during that scrimmage. When the inevitable injuries come during the season...those same guys getting steam rolled and generating no pass rush will be the guys starting.

Half of them won't be on the team and certainly you'll never see them all on the field at the same time.

theres nothing that irritates me more than someone creating a new thread entitled some variation of "lenny at it again" every single time the guy opens his mouth. the fat one could write an article about a nice dinner he had with roy williams or something and make a remark about how hes a good safety, and there would be an uproar that he didnt mention sean taylor as being a better safety. even when lenny does say bad stuff about the skins, he does it specifically because he likes pissing people like the thread creator off. heck, if i had a bunch of internet trolls who got in an uproar everytime i said something even slightly disparaging about their team, i'd do the same thing.

Bottom Line - if you want lenny to shut up with the anti-skins crap, do us all a favor and stop getting your panties in a bind over every little thing. pretend you have some hair on your chest, be a man, and leave the fat one alone. Ignoring pastabelly is the best way to make this stuff go away. Once he sees we don't give a crap about his fat arse, he'll move on.

Chill out. I look forward to the pastabelly threads, they're funny.

lol apparantly teams play exactly the way they did the year before and progress is impossible

When nothing is done to improve, it's almost impossible to make progress. Upgrades made on the D-line?

Zero

Chance of a big improvement?

You get the idea..........

Well, Len is playing to our fears and conventional wisdom. Even when Williams Defense was great, he relied on blitzes to get pressure.

Go check out his defences in Buffalo and Tennessee. You'll see that is a incorrect statement. Granted he has had to here, but that is because he's had no talent.

theres nothing that irritates me more than someone creating a new thread entitled some variation of "lenny at it again" every single time the guy opens his mouth. the fat one could write an article about a nice dinner he had with roy williams or something and make a remark about how hes a good safety, and there would be an uproar that he didnt mention sean taylor as being a better safety. even when lenny does say bad stuff about the skins, he does it specifically because he likes pissing people like the thread creator off. heck, if i had a bunch of internet trolls who got in an uproar everytime i said something even slightly disparaging about their team, i'd do the same thing.

Bottom Line - if you want lenny to shut up with the anti-skins crap, do us all a favor and stop getting your panties in a bind over every little thing. pretend you have some hair on your chest, be a man, and leave the fat one alone. Ignoring pastabelly is the best way to make this stuff go away. Once he sees we don't give a crap about his fat arse, he'll move on.

i dont think this guy gets the whole extremeskins point of view. everything is about washington whether you like it or not. if you mention one player you mention a redskin. if you say football you need to say joe gibbs. the rest of the world gets it, ala the portis jersey in transformers the movie. ala the redskin player in the "America F**K yeah" video. you are on a website that is EXTREMELY full of FANATICS. so stop ****ing about people wanting their players to get full credit.

Can I have an AMEN?!?!

3. Gaither impressive early

OK, so it was just a scrimmage, and against a toothless Washington front four that had an anemic 19 sacks last season and probably couldn't create pressure if it was pass-rushing against five mannequins.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2962117

I really hate this guy. Even if there is some truth to the statement.

For the life of me, i cannot understand why fans become so "rapt up" about a scrimage. Pre-season ?, maybe to a degree. I do understand the logic of "avid skins fans" about winning everything we participate in. ! :)

Archived