Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lenny at it again

lavar1156

3. Gaither impressive early

OK, so it was just a scrimmage, and against a toothless Washington front four that had an anemic 19 sacks last season and probably couldn't create pressure if it was pass-rushing against five mannequins.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2962117

I really hate this guy. Even if there is some truth to the statement.

This shows he obviously didn't watch much, if any of the scrimmage because our DL was EASILY the most impressive unit in the scrimmage. They were flying around, getting penetration and generally wreaking havoc. We had a few blown plays with youngsters in coverage but overall, the defense looked like it was back to it's swarming, gang tackling, disruptive self.

We are getting worked up over a clown who wrote an article this summer how teams looking for a back-up should consider bringing in Jeff George.

Not worth the gun-powder it would take to blow him away.

Len must know his agent.

Len must know his agent.

At times I think Lenny is his agent...I think it also goes to the fact that when Jeff was at the center of the controversy in Atlanta he talked a lot to Lenny.

See that is our problem with Lenny...if we had let him get the scoop on Coach Gibbs coming back he would be singing our praises to the mountains...as of now he is just a sad fat old man who needs to have a prostate exam with a battle axe & a tax audit on the same day.

theres nothing that irritates me more than someone creating a new thread entitled some variation of "lenny at it again" every single time the guy opens his mouth. the fat one could write an article about a nice dinner he had with roy williams or something and make a remark about how hes a good safety, and there would be an uproar that he didnt mention sean taylor as being a better safety. even when lenny does say bad stuff about the skins, he does it specifically because he likes pissing people like the thread creator off. heck, if i had a bunch of internet trolls who got in an uproar everytime i said something even slightly disparaging about their team, i'd do the same thing.

Bottom Line - if you want lenny to shut up with the anti-skins crap, do us all a favor and stop getting your panties in a bind over every little thing. pretend you have some hair on your chest, be a man, and leave the fat one alone. Ignoring pastabelly is the best way to make this stuff go away. Once he sees we don't give a crap about his fat arse, he'll move on.

theres nothing that irritates me more than someone creating a new thread entitled some variation of "lenny at it again" every single time the guy opens his mouth. the fat one could write an article about a nice dinner he had with roy williams or something and make a remark about how hes a good safety, and there would be an uproar that he didnt mention sean taylor as being a better safety. even when lenny does say bad stuff about the skins, he does it specifically because he likes pissing people like the thread creator off. heck, if i had a bunch of internet trolls who got in an uproar everytime i said something even slightly disparaging about their team, i'd do the same thing.

Bottom Line - if you want lenny to shut up with the anti-skins crap, do us all a favor and stop getting your panties in a bind over every little thing. pretend you have some hair on your chest, be a man, and leave the fat one alone. Ignoring pastabelly is the best way to make this stuff go away. Once he sees we don't give a crap about his fat arse, he'll move on.

given your screen name and the tone of your email, i totally felt like i was listening to jerry springer giving me a "Final thought."

Funny, that's the same thing that 90 percent of the people on this site have been saying for months. We all know Lenny P is an idiot, but you can't really blast him for that comment. Nineteen sacks last year was pathetic. The Ravens, by contrast, had sixty!

If the Redskins were 13-3 and had sixty sacks last year, then that comment would be uncalled for. But 5-11 teams with 19 sacks have earned those comments.

Gaither man-handled Demetric Evans, who actually has played for us for a couple years now.

Hail,

H

given your screen name and the tone of your email, i totally felt like i was listening to jerry springer giving me a "Final thought."

OK...that was funny.

Seriously tho, we should just have an open stickied thread titled Lenny P venom where we can just post his worthless dribble, and then make fun of him. In fact why don't we have a fun with Lenny pic thread

here...heres a pic of him to start with

fowlerhorsetail.jpg

oops wrong pic (and yes that came up using a google search of his name)

pasquarelli_len_m.jpg

or how about this one

Indonesia,%20Sumatra,%20Orangutan%20in%20Wild%201,%20Bukit%20Luang,%201998.jpg

I'm fairly certain this is him as well when he forgets to shave. :doh:

Archived