Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dec. 21, 2012- The end of the Mayan Calander- End of the world?

88Comrade2000

We have a customer out here (I'm an electrician) that had us wire up his end of the world survival bunker. He's loaded and is a pretty bright guy, but he insisted on being prepared. The better safe than sorry mantra, I suppose.

I hope you got cash payment up front.

And kudos to your wiring skills if it can survive the destruction of the planet.

I hope you got cash payment up front.

And kudos to your wiring skills if it can survive the destruction of the planet.

Kind of what I was referencing in my previous post. Some people act like if a black hole just appeared over the Earth, that it would suck everything else up but magically miss their house.

Unless you can find a way to build some billion dollar underground fortress, with artificial sunlight, nature/city simulations to keep you from going insane, along with finding your own food source underground, you might as well grab a beer, be with your family, and say sayonara

Unless you can find a way to build some billion dollar underground fortress, with artificial sunlight, nature/city simulations to keep you from going insane, along with finding your own food source underground, you might as well grab a beer, be with your family, and say sayonara

Nutjobs, of any type, are not typically persuaded by logic and facts.

We have a customer out here (I'm an electrician) that had us wire up his end of the world survival bunker. He's loaded and is a pretty bright guy, but he insisted on being prepared. The better safe than sorry mantra, I suppose.

So he was told THE WORLD IS ENDING and figures if he puts a few feet of dirt between him and THE WORLD ENDING, he'd be fine. :whoknows:

Archived