Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I hate all the Cowboy "love-fest" that is going on also. Those ***holes and retards aren't that much better than us. As I posted in this forum, they aren't any better than the Redskins. At least we can win a playoff game in the last 10 years. Every year they get picked as the Super BOwl favorites and for what? Because Jerry Jones is going to save the troubled players of the NFL one player at a time. So he added TO, Tank Johnson, and Adam "Don't call me Pacman any more" Jones. So what? does that make them the automatic winner of the Super Bowl entry for the NFC? No. If you really look at their talent and then at ours, there really isn't any difference.

Sure you can toss the Tony Romo regular season QB rating at us but he S**Ks during the playoffs. He is really good but he isn't Brett Favre, his idol, and trying to play like him is going to get you the same results that Favre got. A lot of regular season wins but nothing else to show for it. Yes, Brett Favre won a Super Bowl but lost a lot of opportunities because of his gunslinger mentality. That is Tony Romo's problem and until he gets that part of his play out of him, if he ever does, then he will always come up short. That is what happens with these Cowboy teams of now. They win early and lose late because they think they can turn it on and off any time they need to. Tom Landry coached teams never underestimated their opponents as much as Jerry Jones and his coaches have. Jerry Jones is not a saint but he isn't a savior either. So **** the Cow**** and all of their fans. Jerry Jones will never get back to the promise land and I am willing to say that Dan Snyder will win one before he will.

Certain things just naturally bring comfort, and make everything right with the world -- a cold beer after cutting the grass, a good book at the beach, a good woman to cuddle up with at the end of the day.

But sometimes it's even simpler. Sometimes it's just a phrase. A word or three to convey the true expression of one's heart. Such is the case today as I draw a deep breath and say....

**** the Cowboys.

:logo:

They just reran the Giants-Cowf---s playoff game from this past January. It was even more fun to watch the second time, especially the total offensive panic mode they were in for the last 8 minutes of the fourth quarter.

F*** the Cowboys.

They just reran the Giants-Cowf---s playoff game from this past January. It was even more fun to watch the second time, especially the total offensive panic mode they were in for the last 8 minutes of the fourth quarter.

F*** the Cowboys.

:dallasuck Its o.k., they're gonna win the superbowl again this year just like the last 12yrs or so. As a Skinz fan i've come to understand my place. A media nevermind thats does what Dallas talks about every year. Thats win when we get to the playoffs. Everyone laughed at us in 99 when we picked up all those aging vets. We went 8-8 and almost made the playoffs. Just remember this. That same old squad has the same amount of playoff wins as dallass over the last 12yrs. Mind you, we don't go around every season expecting the commish to hand us the Lombardi trophy.