Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Look if you want to bust --- on the Boys, GMen. Eagles etc...Fine. Have irrelavent cut down fests ,and alot of gay references ,and unintelligable ranting that have nothing really to do with the info that alot of us here for. Then I recommend the ESPN message boards . They roll over there on the Skins Board, and you can find 10-12 new threads at least every day from other teams that will provide you with all the ammunition you need to go off on them. Plus theres always the Boys Board there to stop by and cut one off for them. I like the fact about ExSkin that its 95% about Skins info,discussion and debate among ourselves. Theres plenty of .Com avenues to vent Cowboy Hate , but just one to break it down to where it makes sense from a football point of view.

Look if you want to bust --- on the Boys, GMen. Eagles etc...Fine. Have irrelavent cut down fests ,and alot of gay references ,and unintelligable ranting that have nothing really to do with the info that alot of us here for. Then I recommend the ESPN message boards . They roll over there on the Skins Board, and you can find 10-12 new threads at least every day from other teams that will provide you with all the ammunition you need to go off on them. Plus theres always the Boys Board there to stop by and cut one off for them. I like the fact about ExSkin that its 95% about Skins info,discussion and debate among ourselves. Theres plenty of .Com avenues to vent Cowboy Hate , but just one to break it down to where it makes sense from a football point of view.

**** the cowboys

dude, your signature just inspired me to go spray paint redskins stuff in EVERY cowboy fan i know. Does anyone know where to get burgandy and yellow(not gold) spray paint? I'll take pictures and post them back in a few guys. Im gonna do it next weekend.

For my yard they used the paint that the utility companies use to mark underground cables and such. Don't know where you'd get it. Not sure if you want to paint anything more permanent than that!

For my yard they used the paint that the utility companies use to mark underground cables and such. Don't know where you'd get it. Not sure if you want to paint anything more permanent than that!

I've already got the paint and everything. IM going ot make a stencil with the redskins indian and also another stencil that says "REDSKINS".

with a stencil It wont take me 30 seconds to spray paint that symbol and the redskins name as well.