Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Water bars? $55 for a bottle of water?

Spaceman Spiff

i saw this on yahoo today. maybe we should ***** that these people who pay 55 duckets for a bottle of water should donate more to charity. :silly:

Only if they're stinkin liberals like John Edwards. ;)

I dunno, I just can't fathom spending more than a buck, or even a buck 50 for a bottle of water. Can this stuff in the bottle be that much better than Evian? Or even Dasani or Aquafina?

Only if they're stinkin liberals like John Edwards. ;)

I dunno, I just can't fathom spending more than a buck, or even a buck 50 for a bottle of water. Can this stuff in the bottle be that much better than Evian? Or even Dasani or Aquafina?

it's not 55 dollars better than my pur tap. :laugh:

hmmm...unless...the girl serving the $55 bottle of water pours the bottle all over her white t-shirt and then gives me a lap dance....I'm not interested.

A 55 dollar lapdance? Hardly worth that much. Unless it is by Jessica Biel and you get to **** her afterwards. ;)

Not known about bottled water is that companies like Coca Cola actually bottle MUNICIPAL TAP WATER.

Let me repeat this: There are no regulations about bottled water so you are likely drinking municipal tap water and often tests reveal other water you're drinking fails more checks than tap water.

Amazing what some people can be fooled into paying for these days and the lengths they'll go to rationalize it. :rolleyes: Had a roofer friend of mine watch a local water company truck refilling some water bottles from a fire hydrant a bunch of years ago. Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Had a roofer friend of mine watch a local water company truck refilling some water bottles from a fire hydrant a bunch of years ago. Funnyiest thing I've heard in a long time.

At least at work you have the whole aspect of it cooling the water or heating it up, which I can understand but when people have that delivered it makes no sense. Just spend the money on a Brita or Pur on the tap filter PLUS a filter for the pitcher if you're paranoid and you're set.

Seems like a waste of money to me, really.

Im a semi water snob. I wont drink Dansani, or Aquifina. Both are just purified tap waters.

The only water I use to cook is Deer Park, never just use tap water for food.

Fiji, Aqua Panna are my 2 favorites, but have recently ventured to some more expensive waters for drinking.

Im a semi water snob. I wont drink Dansani, or Aquifina. Both are just purified tap waters.

Fiji, Aqua Panna are my 2 favorites, but have recently ventured to some more expensive waters for drinking.

200-Jesus-dumbass.jpg

So you'll boil Deer park water to cook, say, pasta? Rather than just use the tap?

Wow.

Does it really make Kraft Mac & Cheese taste better? It certainly doesn't make it any healthier.....

Wow. Jesus thinks im a dumbass?!?!? As an athiest, that means so much to me.

Yes for pasta or mac and cheese, I use deer park. Probably cant tell the differance, just the self assurance that from top to bottom, im using the best ingrediants.

My cat only drinks Fiji water, I wont subject him to inferior water.

EDIT: I just realized the guy that started the thread titled "Feet" called me a dumbass. Guess it takes one to know one.

Archived