Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birfday georgiaredskin2

CHUBAKAH

Go, Georgia! It's your birthday!

We're gonna party like, it's your birthday!

Happy birthday to ya!

Happy birthday to ya!

Happy birthday!!!! Happy birthday to ya!!!!

Have a FANTASTIC day, M'Lady! Hollah!

:doh: You mean well though. :laugh:

Happy B-day Karla! Must feel good to be 25 again, huh? ;) I hope you have a kick-ass time today. You sure as heck deserve it. :)

*cue clapping*

*clap, clap, clap, clap* Happy Happy Birthday! We're really glad you came! Happy Happy Birthday and *employees who don't know song, mumble off here* ahh baah ahh bah ha! HEY!!!!!!

I hope that represented the American themed restaurant experience accurately for you. Hopefully I was able to bring the joy of having Happy Birthday sang to you by completely disinterested Applebee's employees, without you having to leave the house.

Love Ya!

Holy crap! Your birthday present is DeanCollins! :laugh:

Happy birthday! :cheers: <--- sparkling cider

OMGOSH!!!! No Kidding!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK, DEAN!!!!!! :point2sky

I knew you'd come back to your senses. :cool:

EVERYONE-Thank you SO much for these wonderful birthday wishes. It really warms my heart immensely. :cloud9: I haven't been on here very much, b/c I have had a hard time lately (hence couldn't go to Busch Gardens) :( and some friends of mine said it was the Friday the 13th curse, but that doesn't make sense b/c I was born on Friday the 13th so I should have good luck! I made the mistake of working on the day of my birthday, and from the early morning my day went so wrong:

1) I had a bad nightmare which set me off in a bad mood

2) Left the house forgetting my watch (that NEVER, EVER happens) and I felt naked without it.

3) My friend wanted to try one of my Diet Vault Zero's and it somehow got punctured in my workbag and drenched EVERYTHING in there a sticky-sweet mess.

4) I planned to just do two things at work then leave early, but everybody needed something and last minute patient discharges and meetings had to happen.

5) I didn't get much rest all week and was exhausted and grumpy!

(even though my friends threw me a party at work)

But then.........it all changed. David, me, my sister, and my best friend went to the Orioles game. And they won!!!!! :point2sky The bad luck spell changed then and there!!!!

So now I get to view some more blessings from some very good friends whom I miss and love!

Thank you for continuing to bless my Friday the 13th Birthday! It is hard to turn another year older (especially when you have a younger bf) but then you get to feel so much love and reward-it is all worth it.

God bless you guys! I love you! :cloud9:

Archived