Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you pay Romo $50 million????

TheShredder

Holy Cowpukes!

:dallasuck

ESPN article details how the Cowpukes are in a quandry with regard to a contract extension for the guy who got lucky for 4 games and stunk up every joint for the last 6. Please...Please...Please, tie up $50 million on this guy!!!

Give him the Castle, the mansion, and the yacht!!!!!

Spend every red cent you can on this unproven fumble finger, inconsistent 4 year backup!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2905124

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope he throws high to T.O. a few times as T.O. is cremated and cries out loud on the sidelines! That kind of continuity is what I expect....am I not alone?
Your not alone, but I hope he throws it high to T.O. and Taylor & Landry light his ass up together, T.O. was scarred of just Taylor but now he has to deal with Area 51.... Can someone freeze me until the first game???

You boys realize of course that Matt Shaub who has only a couple of starts and who backed up Vick for years just signed a $48 million dollar deal right?

So who would you rather have, Romo sits to pee who has AT THE VERY LEAST shown he can play at this level (95.1 rating and 65% completion percentage) or a totally unproven Shaub?

You guys need to realize ,and its hard for all of us to grasp this concept, 50 mill ain't what it used to be in the NFL.

You boys realize of course that Matt Shaub who has only a couple of starts and who backed up Vick for years just signed a $48 million dollar deal right?

So who would you rather have, Romo sits to pee who has AT THE VERY LEAST shown he can play at this level (95.1 rating and 65% completion percentage) or a totally unproven Shaub?

You guys need to realize ,and its hard for all of us to grasp this concept, 50 mill ain't what it used to be in the NFL.

Considering Shaub is MUCH better than Romo sits to pee, I'd rather give the money to him. However, I still think the contract he got was a bit absurd considering he has never been a full-time starter. The only reason the Texans did it was because they were desperate, due to their franchise QB turning out to be a bust. Therefore, the only reason the boys will do it, is if they are desperate.

For the record, Shaub and Romo sits to pee are equally unproven.

Just so we'll have a record when we inevitably look back on this issue down the road ... is it your position that the Cowboys should give Tony Romo sits to pee a $50 million contract extension (regardless of structure) before the coming season starts or not?

Romo sits to pee for $50 million;

Parcells gone for 2007;

Washington winning the division;

Watching Jerry Jones squirm--Priceless!

JJ won't squirm, he'll see dollar signs while Cowboys fans rush to the store to pick up a #9 jersey. Two years from now when those fans burn that jersey and buy another QB jersey he'll be just as happy.

Just because the Texans were dumb enough to give a huge contract to an unproven player doesn't mean the Cowboys should. And besides, given the Texans record since they've been in the league, what makes you think it's a good idea to do anything they do?

Considering Shaub is MUCH better than Romo sits to pee' date=' I'd rather give the money to him. However, I still think the contract he got was a bit absurd considering he has never been a full-time starter. [/quote']

:laugh: And you guys say I'm "comedy Gold".

First Sentance...........Shaub is MUCH better than Romo sits to pee

Second sentence...."He's never been a starter"

One of them has a 95 rating..... 65% completion percentage and started for almost a season.

The other one goes in when Vick gets hurt.

Just because the Texans were dumb enough to give a huge contract to an unproven player doesn't mean the Cowboys should. And besides, given the Texans record since they've been in the league, what makes you think it's a good idea to do anything they do?

I didn't say it was a good idea to give anyone anything. I said its a part of the new NFL. Look what happened in Free agency this year.

DOckery 50 million

L Davis 50 million

steinbach 50 million

Fricking Guards are making 50 million????????? Are you kidding me?

Look at the bills corner, I forgot his name, went to the niners for what?? Like 70-80 million?????

I said the state of the NFL today commands these dollars. Because of the new Cap room teams got this year, prices shot up, why? Cause teams could afford it.

50 million ain't what it used to be, thats all I'm saying.

Oh, and yeah, if I can get a qb with a 95 rating over 11 games, damn straight I'll pay him the same money Dockey got.:silly:

this is the sweetest part of the whole article..."But over the second half of his 10-game stretch as a starter, Romo sits to pee's passer rating plummeted nearly 40 points, to 77.4, for an overall 95.1. He had six touchdown passes and eight interceptions and the Cowboys won just two of those five starts. "

I didn't say it was a good idea to give anyone anything. I said its a part of the new NFL. Look what happened in Free agency this year.

DOckery 50 million

L Davis 50 million

steinbach 50 million

Fricking Guards are making 50 million????????? Are you kidding me?

Look at the bills corner, I forgot his name, went to the niners for what?? Like 70-80 million?????

I said the state of the NFL today commands these dollars. Because of the new Cap room teams got this year, prices shot up, why? Cause teams could afford it.

50 million ain't what it used to be, thats all I'm saying.

Oh, and yeah, if I can get a qb with a 95 rating over 11 games, damn straight I'll pay him the same m

oney Dockey got.:silly:

So, to confim, you would give Romo sits to pee 50 plus million (market value) right now to sign a long term contract?

Archived