Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you pay Romo $50 million????

TheShredder

JC's games last season got him experience under fire, but that's not where his development stands right now. He took it upon himself to stay in the film room and on the practice field to hone his skills all offseason. By all accounts it's been paying off. Still to come are private workout sessions between he and some of his recievers to build chemistry and familiarity. Which other NFCE QB is doing that?

Will it translate to the field come game time? Who knows. But he's been putting forth every bit of effort and more that you'd like your young QB to.

Yeah, yeah.

So has Romo sits to pee.

:doh:

No, you guys give 50 million to other people's trash...big difference.

At least we have spent three years with this guy and this is the going rate.

Skins can only be so fortunate that after this year JC is talking 50 million...

Wait...wait. Didn't you sign an under achieving offensive lineman to the largest o-lineman contract EVER!

Please, Ken, when you come to hate Davis as much as Card fans did, please remember this post.

:laugh:

Yeah, yeah.

So has Romo sits to pee.

This will be my last comment prior to the season concerning the two quarterbacks. I said prior to OTA's and minicamps and the feel good articles coming out of Redskins park and puke park that Campbell will have a better season than Romo sits to pee. I didn't offer any stats or explanations. I just said it was so.

Now, have to wait until at least half-way through the season to determine that I am right.

Yeah, yeah.

So has Romo sits to pee.

Really, because from what I heard, Romo sits to pee missed the first three days of a 4 day OTA schedule.

Romo sits to pee has been out judging beauty pageants and hittin the red carpet with his celebrity girlfriend.

That sound like a guy who stayed on the practice field and in the film room to you?

Has Romo sits to pee had any private workout sessions with his receivers? Any plans to?

So, is Romo sits to pee going to have a better career than Smith?.

It doesn't matter in this discussion. Go back and re-read it and if you still can't grasp why not, pm me and I'll tell you.

You're kidding yourself if you think Jerrah is gonna give Romo sits to pee this huge contract BEFORE the season starts....he's gonna push it out as long as he can.

I've never claimed to know what Jerry will do. Nor do you. The difference is I'll admit it.

Really, because from what I heard, Romo sits to pee missed the first three days of a 4 day OTA schedule.

really?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=03278E90-E328-B433-F6E5489495DDE773

And Romo sits to pee seems pretty confident that part of his life won't change.

"Football is what I do," he said. "It's what I love. It's what I enjoy. Going on vacations aren't as much fun to me because I don't get to wake up with the competition of doing a sport or something.

"That's probably why I don't miss an OTA or something. Why would I miss something that I really want to be a part of? I know you guys are going to talk about it and I know how hard I work, and at the end of the day, I know what it takes for me to be successful."

While Romo sits to pee knows his personal life has gained more attention from the media and fans these days, he also knows his teammates look at him differently, too. And that has nothing to do with his off-the-field encounters.

"I think anytime you're the quarterback of a professional football team, guys look to you to lead by example and lead the way," Romo sits to pee said. "All I know how to do is go about my business and be the best I can be, and usually people respect that."

And when it comes to these OTAs, Romo sits to pee is here. He has attended all of them and said they have been beneficial to his progress this off-season.

Romo sits to pee has been out judging beauty pageants and hittin the red carpet with his celebrity girlfriend.

That sound like a guy who stayed on the practice field and in the film room to you?

Has Romo sits to pee had any private workout sessions with his receivers? Any plans to?

1. You heard wrong. Romo sits to pee hasn't missed one OTA.

2. Who cares where Romo sits to pee has been on his days off. Hey I went to the lake yesterday, does that mean I can't do my job come monday?

3. I have no idea if Romo sits to pee has had any private workout sessions with recievers, but I'll tell you one thing. If he had a completion percentage hovering around 50%, I sure as god hope so.

why do the names, Scott Mitchell, Gary Hogeboom, Jay Schroerder, Erik Kramer... all come to mind :whoknows:

I'm not sure, but you sure like to bring them up.

Scott Mitchell never had a completion percentage over 60%

Gary Hogeboom???? He's never had ONE good season. Not one.

Jay Schroeder? His career high completion percentage was 55%. And that was in his final year. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erik Kramer???? First year he played more than 3 games he had a 51% completion percentage.

You making yourself look foolish bubba. NONE, NONE of these players you mentioned did anything close to what Romo sits to pee did last year NONE.

Let me refresh your memory.....95 rating, 65% completion percentage.

Get it through that rock hard skull of yours....Romo sits to pee had an incredible first year starting.

But what do you care, you said you prefer JC anyway.:laugh:

1. You heard wrong. Romo sits to pee hasn't missed one OTA.

2. Who cares where Romo sits to pee has been on his days off. Hey I went to the lake yesterday, does that mean I can't do my job come monday?

3. I have no idea if Romo sits to pee has had any private workout sessions with recievers, but I'll tell you one thing. If he had a completion percentage hovering around 50%, I sure as god hope so.

It's not that he's doing other things on his days off, it's how distracting his days off are.

You think a relaxing day at the lake is the same as sitting in on a televised beauty pageant of getting dressed to go to an awards show? Those are indicitive of a guy who is getting wrapped up in the fame his job brings him. Maybe it hasn't gotten a total grip of him yet, but any distraction to a young guy like that who is supposed to be the leader of the team can't be all that good. Parcells warned of that.

Besides, I'm sure your job doesn't require you to read defenses and learn new plays and terminology like Romo sits to pee's does.

No matter how accurate you are, getting to know your receivers better is always a good thing. Ask Peyton and his receivers. It's not like he's sitting on his ass thinkin "meh, I'm so good I don't need to practice throwing to my guys". "look at my awesome rating, I don't need to work at it".

News to me that he missed those OTAs...

Coulda swore it was reported somewhere. I could be wrong.

I think you were thinking of TO or Julius Jones.

No biggie. My point is Romo sits to pee has worked hard this offseason too. Actually changed his delivery.

It's not that he's doing other things on his days off, it's how distracting his days off are.

Who is he distracting, it's the offseason? It's not like players are so consumed by answereing questions about Romo sits to pee, that they can't focus on the gameplan.

Who is he distracting, it's the offseason? It's not like players are so consumed by answereing questions about Romo sits to pee, that they can't focus on the gameplan.

Uhhhh........it's distracting to him and his preparations for next season? You know, new OC, new terminology, new QB coach. Fumbling problem?

Uhhhh........it's distracting to him and his preparations for next season? You know, new OC, new terminology, new QB coach. Fumbling problem?

Apparently during the mini camps and OTAs you could count the incompletions on one hand.

Seems really distracted....

You just said it's not that he's taking days off, it's how distracting his days off are. Did Romo sits to pee build a bridge or a city I'm unaware of? I don't see how what he does is soooooo time consuming that it will keep him from learning all these things. Only difference between him and anyother player is how much coverege he gets. You think Jason Campbell doesn't go to H2o or Love or anyother down town club? It's just not that big of a deal (not that it should be when Romo sits to pee does)

You just said it's not that he's taking days off, it's how distracting his days off are. Did Romo sits to pee build a bridge or a city I'm unaware of? I don't see how what he does is soooooo time consuming that it will keep him from learning all these things. Only difference between him and anyother player is how much coverege he gets. You think Jason Campbell doesn't go to H2o or Love or anyother down town club? It's just not that big of a deal (not that it should be when Romo sits to pee does)

But Romo sits to pee is not spending 10 hours a day fro 5 and a half months working with the coaching staff on film, lifting weghts , footwork and his throws...the only traveling that JC has done all offseason has been to the QB challenge....

BUT

Romo sits to pee 95(.1) rating!!!!

But Romo sits to pee is not spending 10 hours a day fro 5 and a half months working with the coaching staff on film, lifting weghts , footwork and his throws...the only traveling that JC has done all offseason has been to the QB challenge....

BUT

Romo sits to pee 95(.1) rating!!!!

How do you know how much time he's spending at Valley Ranch? And for what it's worth Romo sits to pee has changed his throwing motion, so apparently he's doing some work, b/c it takes time to over-write years of habit.

Romo sits to pee went out of country for the pageant. That's not the same as a night on the town. His name is in the tabloids. You don't think any of that is distracting him? You don't think that instead of spending extra hours trying to get better, he's thinking he'd rather go out and have some fun? I don't think he's focused at this point. Maybe if he could manage to keep his name out of the entertainment section and keep it in the sports section we wouldn't be talking about this at all.

Archived