Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

List a stupid comment you've made

IrepDC

My stupidest comment comes from a few years ago. I was making out with my girlfriend at the time and then right after, looking her in the eye and telling her she kind of looked like my sister. Needless to say, I know how Portis is probably feeling about this comment today.

You are from Va?? It wouldn't be stupid if there was a "West" in front of it :D :D

When I let the cat out of the bag that I intentionally set our Wedding Date on August 28th so as to not interfere with the opening weekend games...ever!

14 years and running and I have never had to post pone our anniversary dinner...:)

:applause: I got married July 2nd. We always get fireworks around our anniversary. Perfect time of the year for me. Only baseball is going on.

Two things come to mind...

The first. I was fixing some wiring in our house. Right before I cut one of the lines my wife asks me if I flipped the breaker. I said (here is the stupid part) "ofcourse I did - I am not an idiot". You know what happend next.

The second thing that I thought of: I had been married for about a year. I was two years into a 5 year college degree. My wife was working full time and I part time. She told me she was pregnant and I said "cool, - how hard can having and raising kids be?"

It's funny, those who have never had kids always seem to know everything about raising them...

Looking back. I was a complete idiot - raising kids is the most difficult thing I have ever done/do. Funny thing is though it is also the one thing I am most proud of and enjoy doing above all else.

"I didn't cheat on you, I pulled out" - tried using that back in high school, didn't work

I told a cop I smelled like alcohol because I was chewing Budweiser gum. He laughed, didn't citate me for underage consumption.

How about: "I cheted on you, kept it in as long as I could, and didn't wear a skin. That is even more studid.

Two things come to mind...

The first. I was fixing some wiring in our house. Right before I cut one of the lines my wife asks me if I flipped the breaker. I said (here is the stupid part) "ofcourse I did - I am not an idiot". You know what happend next.

The second thing that I thought of: I had been married for about a year. I was two years into a 5 year college degree. My wife was working full time and I part time. She told me she was pregnant and I said "cool, - how hard can having and raising kids be?"

It's funny, those who have never had kids always seem to know everything about raising them...

Looking back. I was a complete idiot - raising kids is the most difficult thing I have ever done/do. Funny thing is though it is also the one thing I am most proud of and enjoy doing above all else.

Raising my son was hard when he was in that winey stage then he started playing football and laying people out....I walk up and down the sidelines with my head as big as a beach ball.....kids are great!!! BTW I really try hard to look concerned when my son hurts someone on the field.

Sometimes when im speaking with a woman or a man, I will respond with the wrong gender response. For example, Im speaking to a female suoervisor and Ill say "yes sir" in response to something. Force of habit from playing sports and addressing your coach and father i guess.

Sometimes when im speaking with a woman or a man, I will respond with the wrong gender response. For example, Im speaking to a female suoervisor and Ill say "yes sir" in response to something. Force of habit from playing sports and addressing your coach and father i guess.

This does sound stupid to me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh1: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I told a retarted joke the first year i was a volunteer for the special olympics in ear shot of a mother of an athelete when i was about 19 in the USAF. I felt like dirt.

I ended up coaching their B basketball team the next year and their A team the year after that.

IT was a humbling experiencce to say the least.

You grow up and move on though.

Now it is one of my favorite charities.

Archived