Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

List a stupid comment you've made

IrepDC

You can't possibly be gullible enough to think that it was a mere slip of the tongue. A lapse lingue. You can't be that gullible.

It's clear Portis thinks there is nothing wrong with dog-fighting. That is stupid. He didn't have a brain fart. It's not like someone asked him who is president and he said Bill Clinton. It wasn't a mistake. He said AND BELIEVES something that is incredibly stupid.

So the fact that I may have misspoken at some point in time and said someone wore #63 when they wore #65 is COMPLETELY different then saying something so incredibly wrong that you question the intelligence of the person that they can't recognize it as wrong.

Why are people on this board so hostile all of the time to fellow Skins fans?.

Because there's ****heads running loose in all walks of life. The internet is a great place for them to migrate to in their spare time. Just learn to ignore them.

You can't possibly be gullible enough to think that it was a mere slip of the tongue. A lapse lingue. You can't be that gullible.

It's clear Portis thinks there is nothing wrong with dog-fighting. That is stupid. He didn't have a brain fart. It's not like someone asked him who is president and he said Bill Clinton. It wasn't a mistake. He said AND BELIEVES something that is incredibly stupid.

So the fact that I may have misspoken at some point in time and said someone wore #63 when they wore #65 is COMPLETELY different then saying something so incredibly wrong that you question the intelligence of the person that they can't recognize it as wrong.

I respect your opinion. I would debate with you but there are plenty of threads where we could do that. The purpose of this thread has already been stated.

I walked into a friends basement once, and saw another friend who just got back from Seattle. I asked him how Seattle went. He said real good. Making a bad joke about the supposed high suicide rate (urban legend I think) in that city due to the weather I said, "did you want to kill yourself?" We had a laugh.

Not that bad right? Wrong. Not but only a few months before the guy who's basement we were in lost a step-brother to suicide...man I felt bad. He was totally cool about it, and actually made a joke himself to lighten up the mood...

Well, we were playing Touch Football in Gym, and I was quarterback. When I drafted the teams, I picked all the kids I knew were good, but after that, I stereotypically picked all the black kids I could find.

As for comments, when I snapped the ball, I said "Run all you black kids!"

I felt bad about it, but everyone knew it was just a joke. I didn't offend anybody.

List a stupid comment you've made ......

hmmmmm lets see, here is a couple for ya......

Clinton Portis is the guy who will save this franchise, said right after the trade

Clinton Portis in Al Saunders offense will gain 2000 yards, said last offseason

What do you think? Pretty stupid huh?

Archived